• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

2013 Hop Rhizome Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you dont hear from Doc, I'm digging a few up over the next week or so and can be collected if'n ya like,

Doc's are certainly packaged better and come from more established plants though. :)

Mate that'd be awesome.

I work in Dandenong so I could come up your way at lunch / after work.

I got two Chinook rhizomes from the Doc year before last. One looked wimpy the other looked fine but in the end they both died. My POR and Goldings are going from strength to strength in the same place... so if you've got Chinook sprouts that'd be killer.

Yep sure have, I didnt have the chance to tend them very well last year and intend on digging them up and make some raised beds and place a drip feed line for them. :)

Look forward to seeing how Yob's grow this year. :)

While tmoz is my first brewday in some time, I'm hoping to get the time to dig up the Cascade and a Chinook, so not looking too bad.. If I get my way, will weigh out the grains and fill the HLT tonight to save time tmoz..

Gimme a call about 11 or so, if you are in the area just give me a buzz before you drop in.

:icon_cheers:

Hi Yob,

I would love a cascade rhizome, if you have any going. :)

Happy to swap for some nicely aged cider if you are into that sort of thing.

Cheers

RB

Hi mate, I really won't know until it's dug up, in the interest of not hijacking Dr Smurtos thread, pm me and I will put you on the list and if any become available I will let you know via the rhizome giveaway thread.

Cheers

Back