All too familiar outcome

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This connected in any way with the Australian supplier of commercial brewing equipment (I forget the name) who left his customers high and dry? There was a thread on here about it, maybe 18 months ago.

Just wondered because the old thread said he'd gone over to the US, if I recall correctly.

WEAL has it but it's 'Micah Rees' (just in case you needed to warn/avoid/facebook stalk, etc)

Probably not connected but I listen to Brew Strong a lot and used to hear adds for Niko Brew a hobby and industry supplier in the US. They where pretty big by the sounds of it. They decided to open a brewery on the side and got stung by a similar scam and went out of business. Very sad but also but amazing to see how low some people will go to screw over other people. I guess they must get some kind of power trip out of it, and other peoples money.

Probably not connected but I listen to Brew Strong a lot and used to hear adds for Niko Brew a hobby and industry supplier in the US. They where pretty big by the sounds of it. They decided to open a brewery on the side and got stung by a similar scam and went out of business. Very sad but also but amazing to see how low some people will go to screw over other people. I guess they must get some kind of power trip out of it, and other peoples money.

Google Niko Brew and you’ll find a link to Northern Brewer which explains what happened to them.

Back