All Australian Koala Scat Saison

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheWiggman said:
I'm curious... what brought about this decision? Of all the possible items that can be put into a beverage what made you think that koala poo was in any way something that would be of benefit? Can't say I've sipped away at pale one day thinking "hmmmm... needs more turds. Goanna... magpie... hmm. No, actually, koala"
Please post pics of trips to the zoo's native fauna exhibit standing suspiciously under gums with a bucket.
fecophilia

Worlds priciest coffee bean comes from the anus of a Civet cat. About $2500 per kg. Demonstrable proof you can flog literal shit to pretentious twits for megabucks.
Get the marketing right and you could be on a winner. Just ask Mc Buger Fried chicken.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Do you have to re-hydrate the scat ?
Yes.

Whirlpool it.

toilet_flushing_5.jpg

May as well throw some red back spiders in there too, just to give it a bit of bite.

May as well throw some red back spiders in there too, just to give it a bit of bite.

Mmm, toilet-seat fresh.

Crusty said:
Isn't a beer that taste similar to that recipe already commercially available?
Are you claiming the distinctive taste of VB is koala shit?

mje1980 said:
Are you claiming the distinctive taste of VB is koala shit?
I am indeed!
I can't believe it was my go to beer years ago when out on the town.
I'm so glad I found this forum in 2008 & started brewing All Grain.
I tried a stubby a few days ago & I'm sure it's not the same beer I used to drink years ago.

The accountants got involved and reduced the amount of koala shit

You're a ******* marketing genius dude. Brew a decent beer with koala shit in it and you'll be on The Project and every breakfast radio show in the country before you can say killer gimmick. Go for it man. I would be thinking about how you could monetise it.

Why limit yourself to one type of shit? You could use all sorts of shit, why not 'dry shit' the beer with kangaroo crap and make a true Aussie beer. I would also try to 'first wort shit' to try and lock in a smoother shit.

How do you measure the level of "Shitness" ?

Is the there an equivalent to an IBU...maybe a. an International Poo Unit

Latest posts

Back