• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Aldi specials

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told they might put the beer on the shelf on Friday evening.

panzerd18 said:
I was told they might put the beer on the shelf on Friday evening.
The perfect amount of enthusiasm!

I bought the four pack of Oktoberfest beers last year and they were great. All different but they were good comparisons of the style. And what a style!

Nah I got it a few days if not the next week last year. I'm just excited though!

Liam_snorkel said:
Qld delivery post codes on their website. $7 delivery per carton to Brisbane metro. Only issue might be that you need to sign for the delivery so sending it to your work address might be advised, else it will end up at their Depot (I'm unsure of its location)http://www.aldiliquor.com.au/about/deliveryLeffe brune for $60 / carton. that's decent.
This is one of my favourite commercial beers. At a great price too. Delivery usually only takes two days.

Single door bar freezer $179. Small chest freezer $220. Nice way to start chilling a keg or a controlled fermenter

brewbienewbie said:
The ALDI in Abbotsford has 500ml dimpled beer mugs $3 for 2 at the moment.
damn, I paid $5 for 2. well actually $10 for 4.

Aldi currently have (no photo) wooden beer tasting paddles with 4 x 250 ml glasses. Brewpub style, $7.99 to impress your guests.

You mean sunk in holes? Yes. I didn't buy one because if I buy a single extra beer glass I'll have to move house.

ed: here tis

aldi tasting paddle.jpg

I bought 2, haven't used them yet.

Wait a week or 2 and they will be on special.

Bribie G said:
Aldi currently have (no photo) wooden beer tasting paddles with 4 x 250 ml glasses. Brewpub style, $7.99 to impress your guests.
I bought a couple of these, the paddles aren't great quality but will suffice for the semi-regular occasion that we do tastings here. The glasses aren't fine crystal but look better than many I've been offered at brewery bars!

Also, I noticed that one box of a paddle + 4 glasses actually fits 2x paddles and 6x glasses - making convenient storage while 2 tasting glasses live on the shelf :)

VIC from the 10th of January... Flensburger Weizen or Pilsener six packs $14.99. In 330mL swing tops...

Latest posts

Back