Ahb Polos- Payment And Other Miscellaneous Discussion

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll bring along Steve's and yours, if I can find the time to see Steve I'll drop yours to his place if you want.

Anyways I'm going to have a shower now- I won't be able to read anymore of this thread.

P&C Well bloody done mate!

Be sure to PM me your addy mate. Psst! There's a beer or two in it for ya mate, you deserve it!

Cheers

Chappo :icon_cheers:

I'll bring along Steve's and yours, if I can find the time to see Steve I'll drop yours to his place if you want.

Anyways I'm going to have a shower now- I won't be able to read anymore of this thread.

Or we can meet you at the Wig & Pen or Zierholz or something...? Whatever works!

I have sent out a PM to the pickup people with info. If you haven't received it and you're a person to pick them up, please PM me.

I have sent out a PM to the pickup people with info. If you haven't received it and you're a person to pick them up, please PM me.

Thanks for your time and effort P&C, it is extremely appreciated.

PM sent.
:icon_cheers:

K

So what part of the UK are you from?

I get very upset about comments regarding Pom's standards of hygeine. I used to have a bath every Sunday Night whether I needed one or not.

Actually one Pommy / Euro thing I miss, living in Australia is bidets. I always have tubs of baby wipes in the loos and when people ask why the wipes I tell them. Usually far too much information :lol:

Hey P&C, did you manage to drop off those shirts in Canberra?

Hey P&C, did you manage to drop off those shirts in Canberra?

Nah - unfortunately we didnt catch up. They'll prolly be coming in the post Pete. Thanks again for organising P&C.
Cheers
Steve

Edit: Give me a hoy when they arrive and i'll come round

Nah - unfortunately we didnt catch up. They'll prolly be coming in the post Pete. Thanks again for organising P&C.
Cheers
Steve

Edit: Give me a hoy when they arrive and i'll come round

They were in the lot that I sent around lunchtime today, so they should be at your place either Tuesday or Wednesday. Hopefully.

An email from them, with the important points from the washing guide (in case I forget to put it in yours, it also recommends pegging the armpits and drying inside out).

Hi David

I'm hoping you got those shirts OK. Sorry we missed you, we only JUST missed you, got held up and arrived about 11:40!

Please can you make sure the washing instructions go out with each shirt? The digital prints can be a bit fussy if they're hot ironed, tumble dried or dried in direct sunlight, should be fine otherwise.

Let us know if you have any problems with the garments or prints.

Attached is invoice for remainder, excluding the 5XLs.

Those 5XLs and the different design are in the pipeline, the (gnn*%*f*?@) supplier says they're backordered AGAIN so I'm trying to find a 5XL elsewhere. Having had to send a whole lot back because they were faded I'm a bit over that supplier.

Thanks for that, Alice

:D Thank's Peas -& -Corn for all the messing about you have done and top effort 3 cheers for :D

p&c please PM your postal address and I'll freight some bottles of my new Kiwi Blonde Ale showcasing NZ hops in a nice golden maize ale :party:

SWMBO is an artist and is used to packing delicate works to send all over the world so I'm sure we can arrange some Coopers PETs to get to your good self :)

Michael
BribieG

p&c please PM your postal address and I'll freight some bottles of my new Kiwi Blonde Ale showcasing NZ hops in a nice golden maize ale :party:
Thanks P&C for organising and being patient enough to deal with suppliers and people like me!!!! :lol:

I think you should put a postal address up for every one who ordered to send you a bottle or two of their finest for the effort.

At least PM it out. I will send you a couple any way.

:icon_cheers: Reg

Thanks P&C for organising and being patient enough to deal with suppliers and people like me!!!! :lol:

I think you should put a postal address up for every one who ordered to send you a bottle or two of their finest for the effort.

At least PM it out. I will send you a couple any way.

:icon_cheers: Reg

I'm putting it on the 'sender' part of the parcels, if my handwriting is illegible contact me.

Latest posts

Back