• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ahb Merch Orders!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or for all those that have ordered embroided - switch to the printed version, that should help get us closer to the 100 mark

Hi
please count me in for

1 x 2xl Black T Shirt
1 x xl Navy Singlet

thanks

larkins

Just need 19 more prints to hit that nice price bracket.....Surely we can do that.

$12.50 Tees

$29.00 Hoodies

$Cheap Singlets....

All of this is cheaper than even the likes of 'Jay Jays'....and its beer related!!

C'mon brewers...order one for you wife, husband, brother, sister, father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, stripper, call girl, politician, coffee girl, the cute chick at KFC that you wish was 5 years older, the guy on the bus that smells like dirty socks...or heck just buy one for me and send it to me :p

19 more...walk in the park..

Pok

Order check!

Again please only post if there is something wrong! If all is good, go crack another....

TEES: [2 images]
View attachment 33777

still TEES!!
View attachment 33778

-----------------------------------------

POLOS:
View attachment 33779

SINGLETS:
View attachment 33780

HOODIES:
View attachment 33781

Orders close Midnight Saturday night, I will post everyones totals and payment details/procedure by Sunday night.

\m/

Yeh my bad Cocko.....My Tees should be ROYAL BLUE...(the lighter of the two blues royal.jpg)...im having a shocker with this order

Cheers.

By the way...want a vacuum sealer?? :p

Yeh my bad Cocko.....My Tees should be ROYAL BLUE...(the lighter of the two blues)...im having a shocker with this order

Cheers.

By the way...want a vacuum sealer?? :p

HAHAHA!!... Are you gonna vac pac the merch for us? That way if you don't want to wear it straight away it will stay fresh :blink:

:lol: :lol:

ok, please add a Red, Large t-shirt for me,

thanks

Bjorn

Order check!

Again please only post if there is something wrong! If all is good, go crack another....

TEES: [2 images]
View attachment 33777

still TEES!!
View attachment 33783

POLOS:
View attachment 33779

SINGLETS:
View attachment 33780

HOODIES:
View attachment 33781

Orders close Midnight Saturday night, I will post everyones totals and payment details/procedure by Sunday night.

\m/

Fixed.. sort of not really.

I will do another one tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back