• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ahb Merch Orders!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug. Wanna combine shipping? I'll drop your shirt off and bring that beer I owe you ;)

I'm sure way back when all this stated there were alot more interested in Singlets.. can't be stuffed going back and reading 3000 posts...

Cocko your doing a good job mate ... just need to push a bit more this next few days ....

Singlets , Tee shirts , Polo shirts and Hoodies
all avaliable....

come on guys you know you want them ...
tell ya mates, ya missuses and your girlfriends

cheers

Count me in for
1*Tshirt and
1*Polo and
1*Singlet
all Black
All XXL

LILO

Awesome looks like we are up to approx 90 units....would be great to nudge this over the 100 marks.

Come on folks...easy xmas present ideas here!!! I know 3 people who I am giving tees to for xmas (dad, brother, GF)...might even buy more if we hit the 100 mark...

Pok

Awesome looks like we are up to approx 90 units....would be great to nudge this over the 100 marks.

Come on folks...easy xmas present ideas here!!! I know 3 people who I am giving tees to for xmas (dad, brother, GF)...might even buy more if we hit the 100 mark...

Pok

Just to be clear, we need 100 prints as used on Tees, singlets and hoodie Opt. 1 and 100 embroids to get a break on the Polos etc...

But yeah, we are at about 70 prints, so surely it is achievable!

I will post as soon as/if we hit the 100 mark on either!!!

Hey Cocko

I put my name for a black polo xl can you add a navy blue xl tshirt as well cheers mate

Pat

BUMP BUMP

I'm sure way back when all this stated there were alot more interested in Singlets.. can't be stuffed going back and reading 3000 posts...

Cocko your doing a good job mate ... just need to push a bit more this next few days ....

Singlets , Tee shirts , Polo shirts and Hoodies
all avaliable....

come on guys you know you want them ...
tell ya mates, ya missuses and your girlfriends

cheers

Cocko,

Can you put me down for

1 Red T-Shirt
Sizes: L

Thanks heaps

Joshua Hardie

BUMP BUMP

alright, you got me...

please add 2 XL T's, 2 L T's in black

making my order:

All T's

2 XL Black
3 L Black
1 L Navy Blue
1 L Green
1 M Green
--------------------

OK, No More!
:p

If we hit the 100+ price break I'll get a hoodie.

( I think I've understood that correctly... if there are more than 100 prints in total, the hoodie price also drops... yeah? )

If everyone could just up their order by one item, maybe we could reach the price break.
Ive already done my part. Ive ordered 6 items. I suppose if I went one more, that one for each day of the week.

The thread title needs to have the word shirts in it to attract more attention. Maybe someone could start a new thread with a link (beyond me) to this one.

If everyone could just up their order by one item, maybe we could reach the price break.
Ive already done my part. Ive ordered 6 items. I suppose if I went one more, that one for each day of the week.

The thread title needs to have the word shirts in it to attract more attention. Maybe someone could start a new thread with a link (beyond me) to this one.

I agree with the thread name...there is a link in the old thread...just needs a bump i think

Back