Ahb Merch.. Again.. Simple Really!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Payment Deadline is Wednesday the 12th.

If for some reason you can't pay by then please contact us and we will deal with this on a case by case.

gents, will we receive an email confirming payment or just an update on here ?

cheers

Yard

gents, will we receive an email confirming payment or just an update on here ?
cheers
Yard

Yardy,

If you don't hear from me asking for payment/email then assume all is well and that I have received your payment, order and shipping details.

Once all payments are in I will let everyone know. As people have accounts with different banks some payments show immediately (e.g Commbank) but others take a few days to show/clear at my end but if I have an email to show they have paid then if it doesnt show up for some reason I can ask my bank what is going on.

Pok

Yardy,

If you don't hear from me asking for payment/email then assume all is well and that I have received your payment, order and shipping details.

Once all payments are in I will let everyone know. As people have accounts with different banks some payments show immediately (e.g Commbank) but others take a few days to show/clear at my end but if I have an email to show they have paid then if it doesnt show up for some reason I can ask my bank what is going on.

Pok

Cool :icon_cheers:

Yardy,

Pok
Just made my payment and sent the email. Apologies for the late payment but haven't been following this thread and didn't know it was payment time!

Sorry, I just checked my account and discovered the payment hadn't gone through, just fired it off again. Probably something I'd bolloxed up with a beer assist :rolleyes:

IMPORTANT

Hi All,

I am still awaiting for the following people to contact me or make payment

- Schooey (P+@)
- Sama (P+@)
- Florian (P - part payment)
- Winkle (P)
- Anofre (P+@)
- Albanian (P+@)
- reg (P+@)
- iJosh (P)
- Molly (P+@)
- Wolfy (P+@)
- Snowdog (P+@)

I also have one payment which I have not been able to match to an order so far. There are limted people above who can lay claim to it but I will let it sort itself out.

- 5/10/11 Bank - FMC, Reference - TSHIRT $22.40

If you believe this payment may be yours please send a copy of your payment receipt to me via email.

All emails to:

[email protected]

Cheers, Pok

Damn... totally missed this with moving houise and all. Will take care of my payment today. My apologies for the delay.

PLEASE IF YOU ARE ON THIS LIST YOU HAVE 24 HRS TO CONTACT ME OR YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR MERCH

I am still awaiting for the following people to contact me or make payment

- Sama
- reg
- Wolfy

I have PM'd these people multiple times and if I do not receive any form of contact in the next 24 hrs then unfortunately you will be cut from the list.

All emails to:

[email protected]

Cheers, Pok

Ohh and add "elec" to the un-paid/emailed list aswell. Just noticed. Slipped through the crack.

Reg and Sama - 5 HRS 10MINS TO GO

Unfortunately Reg and Sama you are the only people I have not heard from or received a payment for in regards to your merch orders.

If you wish to be included please contact me tonight otherwise your orders will be deleted.

I have PM'd you both on multiple occasions and have not received any replies. I am aware that Sama has been online today and posted yesterday. Reg I am unsure if you have been online as your profile is set to not show this info.

Pok

Reg + Sama....Time is nearly up.

If I don't wake up to an email or PM you will be off the list. Everyone else is accounted for.

Night all. Thankyou to all of you who made swift payment and contact. It is greatly appreciated.

Now for the gear to be mashed and fermented....umm I mean printed and embroided....

Pok

FANTASTIC !!!

I heard from Reg so he is all sorted so the only person missing out is Sama. Sorry Sama but you had plenty of time to contact us.

Now its up to the printers.

Cheers, Pok

Quick Update:

Pok and I have ironed out any discrepancies we had and all payments are in!

I have ordered my new 200L Braumeister the Merch with the supplier and eta is 2-3 weeks + posting time...

I will keep you all posted.

Cheers

Back