Ahb Merch.. Again.. Simple Really!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome cocko, i was thinking about this myself. now i will stand out even more whilst doing my anaerobics

As everyone seems to be confirming in this thread... Paid and email sent (on Monday)

Paid and email sent.

Nice job. Still very happy with the last one.

Paid and email sent,

days ago,

just thought I'd add this to the thread like everyone else.....

Hey guys,

Payment made and email sent

Thanks

Lemon

"We're on a mission from God!"

oh shit, i don't have online banking transfer capability.
i will have to deposit manually, what bank is it with?
sorry to be a pain in the arse :(

IMPORTANT:

Can everyone please make sure they use their AHB name as their reference for their payments.

So far I have been unable to match the following people to an AHB name and order:

- Jeff Ryan - AHB merch bulk buy
- FMC - TSHIRT

Also,

Can everyone who hasn't paid yet please do ASAP. I have received a large number of payments but still waiting on 42 peoples payments to show up or even receive an email to say they have paid.

Please remember the quicker everyone pays the quicker the printing starts!!

Melbourne people are welcome to pick up from me at work, Mon-Fri, 8.30am - 4pm, Northcote. Post here if you want to pick up and I will PM you the details.

Ok,

FINAL CHECK AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:

OK Brewers here are the instructions. Make sure you read carefully, the last thing we want is an infection in this brew.

1. Check your order as per Cocko's posted list. Any issues post straight away. Both Cocko and Pok have a list of the orders but its best we both have exact orders. So both Cocko and Pok can check their spreadsheets please post ALL issues in this order thread so it all stays together.

2. Pay your $$ into the bank account and send a copy of your deposit receipt (and other info, read on) to [email protected]

BSB:06 2805
Account Number: 1029 2145
Name: Brett Woodward

3. Send an email to Pok at [email protected] with the subject as your AHB name (e.g Cocko, Pokolbinguy) with the following:

- Total order - this is a triple check
- Postal Address for your items
- Attach receipt of your deposit

We will then:

- Pay the printer and orders will be made
- Cocko will post the items out once all made
- Pok will donate $1 per garment (as collected from each order) to AHB
- We all wait for our gear
- Cocko and Pok drink a shed load of beer and wonder how long it will be before the next merch order....

View attachment 48714
View attachment 48715
View attachment 48716
View attachment 48717
View attachment 48718
View attachment 48719
View attachment 48720
View attachment 48721
View attachment 48722
View attachment 48723
View attachment 48724
View attachment 48725