Ahb Merch.. Again.. Simple Really!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap! I completely forgot all about this. I shall put the payment through shortly.

Paid & Email, yes I see where we put our username in the email title, so ignore my post re how to successfully run a bulk buy - you guys have got all angles covered :icon_cheers:

Chinese hops anyone?

Cheers for organising this mechandise bulk buy pok and cocko. Paid and email has been sent.

Thanks to all those who have already paid and emailed me. So far I have 1/2 of the people left to pay. If everyone could pay ASAP that would be great. Remember the quicker we all pay the quicker the gear gets made and the quicker Cocko can post it out.

Cheers and many beers, Pok

All paid up & email sent.
Thanks again for organizing another merch bulk buy!!!

Mitch :D

Paid and email sent.
Many thanks for organising. :icon_chickcheers:

Paid and email sent.

Just wondering, is there ANY chance of changing my BLACK T Shirt for a NAVY T Shirt? Same size etc...

If not, all good :)

Cheers!!

Thanks for organising you done well :icon_chickcheers: !!

Paid and email sent

Just saw the Spreadsheet...the hoodie was to be a merle grey or whatever that colour is...it has green on the spreadsheet...otherwise great effort on the organising ...will pay in the next day or two...
Cheers

Paid and email sent.

Does anyone have any idea whether white stitching will look okay on grey marle hoodies? I've gone for black stitching at the moment but am contemplating switching to white.

Paid and email sent.

Does anyone have any idea whether white stitching will look okay on grey marle hoodies? I've gone for black stitching at the moment but am contemplating switching to white.
I think it'll be lost as it's too light to contrast. I went with the Black for that reason (thanks Cocko!)

Just saw the Spreadsheet...the hoodie was to be a merle grey or whatever that colour is...it has green on the spreadsheet...otherwise great effort on the organising ...will pay in the next day or two...
Cheers

Noted and changed mate.

Paid and email sent.

The overall consensus has been black, in fact - not one white - So by power of democracy, the decorations on the grey will be black. :p

Cheers

Paid today, my little white niggers.

Love you, cocko.

Back