Ahb Merch.. Again.. Simple Really!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 x black XL tee
1 x black XL hoodie option 2 for me cheers. :kooi:

1 x Green and Gold XL tee + Aussie Flag print with text Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi - underneath.
1 x Green and Gold XL hoodie option 2 + Aussie Flag print with text Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi - underneath. for me cheers. :kooi:

Too easy mate. :p

Check list in the next couple.... stay tuned.

Keep the orders coming people, we should crack the 50 price break on both at worst!

:icon_chickcheers:

Too easy mate. :p

Check list in the next couple.... stay tuned.

Keep the orders coming people, we should crack the 50 price break on both at worst!

:icon_chickcheers:
1 x Green and Gold XL tee + Aussie Flag print with text Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi - underneath.
1 x Green and Gold XL hoodie option 2 + Aussie Flag print with text Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi - underneath. for me cheers.
as long as you add the words i hate :icon_chickcheers:

1 x Green and Gold XL hoodie option 2 + Aussie Flag print with text Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi - underneath. for me cheers.
as long as you add the words i hate :icon_chickcheers:

Jist jikes bro!

All good! :D:

Your order is in place.

Come on, anyone need a tee for summer?

id love a royal blue XL tshirt plz,how do i order?

For me please:

1x Black Polo XL.
1x Red T-Shirt XL

I will split the postage with Lecterfan.

Are we in the next price bracket yet?

For me please:

1x Black Polo XL.
1x Red T-Shirt XL

I will split the postage with Lecterfan.

Are we in the next price bracket yet?

Postage noted.

Embroidery count: 37 - Thats Polo's and Hoody 2.
Print count 32 - Thats Tees and Hoody 1

Nearly there...

Ive got a count of 34 prints, 39 embroids, either way getting closer to the next price break.

:unsure: We will sort closer to closing mate.

I will be getting another hoody to, so thats 40 embs.

Cheers!

It's just a damn pity this is in Bulk Buys and so doesn't rate a spot in latest threads.

I'm sure more people would order if they knew it was here.

1 x Polo - black XL

1 x Hoodie - black XL - option 2.

Cheers, Hoges.

Keep the orders coming folks. Orders close at the end of the month but the quicker the orders add up the quicker the discounts come!!

Off topic but the reason bulk buys disappeared from the top screen panel was because of the Chinese Hop Buy that degenerated into the biggest trollfest and shitfight ever seen on AHB - I think that things have quietened down a bit now and really as long as the bulk buys are initially approved by the admin I don't see why the BB threads should be quarantined any longer.

Back