Ahb Gear Interest Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would You Buy some AHB Gear?

• Yes...As long as the price was reasonable.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm Not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I reckon I read you mention the move somewhere else, dane. It's no issue at all, there will always be a market here for ahb here and I reckon the longer you wait the bigger it will be.

If you're struggling for space, pint glasses probably aren't a good idea. I could really use some small Klsch glasses :)

Kai said:
I reckon I read you mention the move somewhere else, dane. It's no issue at all, there will always be a market here for ahb here and I reckon the longer you wait the bigger it will be.

If you're struggling for space, pint glasses probably aren't a good idea. I could really use some small Klsch glasses :)
[post="59445"][/post]​

Kai,
Is that the 200ml "stange"?
I'd like some of those too. Not sure, but I don't recall seeing them on the list of available wares.
If U were a nasty sort of person, U could steal some from the Lowenbrau in the Rocks. But I certainly wouldn't encourage it.

Seth :p

I'd be keen for Hats, shirts (Prefer good quality embroidered emblems) and glasses.

Hi all,
Just reading right thru this thread and was wondering if any one else thought that there maybe a link between home brew site members and the number of people wanting XXXL shirts?? I need a small tent myself!
Chris

TasChris said:
Hi all,
Just reading right thru this thread and was wondering if any one else thought that there maybe a link between home brew site members and the number of people wanting XXXL shirts?? I need a small tent myself!
Chris
[post="59548"][/post]​

Put another "X" for me.
I need a LARGE tent. circus style.

:p :blink: :p

Normell

Maybe to avoid hassles with everything going through Dane, we could appoint regional delegates to look after thier own region, including storage and distribution. I'm putting my hand up to look after WA.

This way we can get the ball rolling. I'm sure a decent supplier would have no problem dividing the order, and posting to a couple of capital cities for a few dollars extra.

Let me know what you think, but to me this saves Dane the nightmare of handling everything, and may even end up saving in postage costs, as everything is sent at once to each city.

Hear, Hear 2 U Barfridge,

Is this a goer, Dane,...sir?

I feel a powerful lust for AHB gear!

...and I'm very happy to help support the forum by purchasing the AHB gear. Testify!

:p

I also put my hand up for barfridge to look after WA.

I am happy to be the POC for Adelaide.

Gday Brewers,
I'd be interested in a polo,cap and glasses

Just whipped up a logo aussiehb.jpg

i don't want to seem like a negative Nancy, but I don't understand why "we're hopping mad"?

I'm stupendously happy!
I'm making beer :)

I'd prefer if the AHB gear had the same logos as the glasses/stickers/stamps. Creates a sense of homogenaety

just bumping this again
I was reading TDA's discussion on a Belgian beer and there was a link to a seppo site of belgian beer lovers/brewers. On their site, you can download a PDF, print it on a transfer and iron it on whatever you want : http://www.babblebelt.com/belt.pdf
http://www.babblebelt.com/community.html
Much like Wee Stu's famous ;) Kilt Lifter t-shirt - classy B)
Maybe we could start with this option and still go for polo-shirts and glasses later.

Hi there Tangent (and Dane)!

That sounds like a good idea though I couldn't quite work out the details of how you print it on a transfer. Do you buy special paper? Do you need a special type of printer? I have no idea in these domestic matters!

I think if it's easy it would be great for Dane as there would be no cost to him after the set-up. It might be an easy way for people to donate to the site regularly. I certainly wouldn't mind paying $10 several times a year for a download.

Perhaps there can be varying size/quality downloads at different prices. Might be a bit of a nightmare administration-wise to stop people forwarding the file onto others. But, then again, for someone to do that would be pretty low.

If Tangent's idea doesn't eventuate Dane, I'll still go for a polo and glasses.

If you want a hand on the graphic design, I have a mate who is brilliant in this area and will do it for free as he is always drinking my beer! He has a real gift in this area.

One other idea, is that I don't think anyone would mind if Dane sent a Personal Message to every member asking directly for their interest/order. This would surely make it a lot easier for him to organise.

Cheers
PP

PP, with transfers you just buy a pack, put a sheet in printer and hit the print button. Easy stuff. Then iron it onto your, t-shirt/jimmyjams/gimp outfit.
I was thinking of it going out for free as a way of advertising AHB. I wasn't thinking of fundraising.
I reckon we're better with using whatever Dane will use for the site revamp rather than different designs all over the place. It's something we can do to promote AHB and it costs Dane nothing apart from some bandwidth.
Just an idea.

hey hey

i'd be keen for some more glasses, you can neve have too many.

snoogans

Cheers
Carty

Latest posts

Back