Ahb Gear Interest Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would You Buy some AHB Gear?

• Yes...As long as the price was reasonable.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm Not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's worth noting that while there might be 500 members or so here, the amount of active members is a lot less, and there's only 40 or so yes votes here.

Incidentally, I found a page today that offers custom printed glassware:
http://www.corporate.com.au/Promotional_De.../glassware.html

I'm in love with the Oxford (not that I haven't been drooling over all the others, except for the bloody ugly Heller), but I suspect the orders required for that site would be a mite high.

Kai said:
I'm in love with the Oxford (not that I haven't been drooling over all the others, except for the bloody ugly Heller), but I suspect the orders required for that site would be a mite high.
I'm sure Linz would be in love with the Linz too. :D

Doc

hoopsunitedbrewery said:
As for the shirt I like the logo on the front were it is on the front, and large and central on the back with
"We're hopping Mad"
I'm only new here but will put in my two bob's worth. I would be up for the polo (without a pocket might be better) & maybe the glasses. Sand seems to be a better choice for the polo to throw up the logo better.
Maybe get rid of 'Head Brewer' on the logo & replace with 'We're Hopping Mad'. Nothing on the back though as you don't want to overdo it. As for the glasses --- I'd prefer a pint in the hourglass style with a sticker the same as mentioned above for the polo shirt.

In a previous life I owned a small clothing company, (Australian Lifestyle Clothing Pty Ltd). Did surf/sk8 style T-Shirts, cargo pants, jeans and polo's etc.

I had a supplier at Marrickville & another at Kingsgove (Sydney) that did pretty reaonsable T-Shirts and Polo's - fully embrodiered - fairly cheap.

My suggestion would be the AUSSIE HOME BREWER logo on the front fairly prominently and then "we're hopping mad" in small letters in the small of the back, on the back of the shirt.

I can get some prices??

Delivery is pretty easy. You just build into the price a Aussie Post post pack.

Dane - if you rintersted I can russle up some prices

cheers - Richard.

How about some brewing aprons with "hopping Mad" on them

Die sudhausanlage

Count me in on caps & polos.... :super:

die sudhausanlage said:
How about some brewing aprons with "hopping Mad" on them

Die sudhausanlage
[post="45482"][/post]​
Im sure the aprons would look good at the next AG demo.
We would look like a freemasons get together.
All we need is the secret handshake
:beer: :beer: :beer:

Im sure the aprons would look good at the next AG demo.
We would look like a freemasons get together.
All we need is the secret handshake

Tallgum...

There must be a reason that u have not beem informed of the secret handshake...

This is what we use when fellow AHB Members meet - its a bit like a fraternity....

:party:

:rolleyes: :ph34r:

I see the AHB shop is stocking up I'm Exicited!!!! I'll be keen on a few of everthing I think expecialy the AHB Cervoise glasses :super:

Gee, with well over 1000 members now you'ld think there would be more interest in the polo shirts. At this rate could I be forgiven for thinking that it's never going to happen???? :unsure: :unsure:

As Kai has said there are no where near that many active member and only 66 members have indicated that they are interested in getting AHB gear, so I don't think Dane is exactly swamped with interest.

Hoops

I reckon a bucket hat would be nice. I like those.

That's my uselessly random and delayed thought for the day.

I want a t shirt :( .
With we're hopping mad on the front.
And Aussie homebrewers on the back.

cheers
johnno

Guys I am moving next week - it's a temporary move for like 3 months - but I'm not going to have the space in the temp. place to look at doing this.

So I'm afraid to say that the official gear will be on the backburner for a couple of months or so (I know it's been on the backburner for probs a yeah already but yeah....)

Glasses might be a shot (so I don't have to deal with returns/sizes etc) but I will just see how things are going after the move.

Oh Numero Uno,

It's good to see that u r posting again. Weren't U gone 4 a while?

My suggestion for you is twofold:

1/ Maybe U could get prices and then set an "Available from" date. People will know how long b4 they can get those lusty AHB goodies. After U sell the first batch, U might get more takers if U post pix of the goodies. ...Sound OK?
2/ Make sure that U come on the next Sydney pubcrawl. Can I get a witness?
I'll buy U a beer. C'mon.

Thanks for your valuable time, and the very excellent forum, dude! (Thanks to Bill and Ted, who inspired the wording of the previous statement).

Seth :beerbang:

*Edit - P.S. my need for pint-sized Weizens has been noted previously and I shall say no more about it. - End edit*

Weizguy said:
my need for pint-sized Weizens has been noted previously and I shall say no more about it.
[post="59437"][/post]​

if your desperate weizguy, mccarthys / www.hospitalitystore.com.au has pint brasserie glasses for $4.60ea, as below but without logo:

l05Feb2004042220PM.jpg

Not too desperate< Redbeard. Can afford to wait for AHB glassware.

Until then, my American wheat beer does OK in a 500ml Hofbrauhaus tall tankard.

Seth

Latest posts

Back