Ahb Gear Interest Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would You Buy some AHB Gear?

• Yes...As long as the price was reasonable.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm Not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Top ideas guys,

Put me down for a polo and I'd definitely buy glasses. Nonics would be my preferred style with Pilsner OK as well.

Shawn.

Fiscus,
How about just some normal printed t shirts?
Cant say I'm into the "Polo" style much.
After wearing, Dell, IBM etc as well as various other companies polo's they actually give me the shits.
Probably make me feel like I'm too much at work.

cheers

Fiscus

I prefer polo shirts.....

have we decided on the logo yet....

can we do a poll on thetype of glasses eg pick 3-5 different ones - supply photos and we choose via poll.

Just a thought.....

Definitely up for a polo shirt or t-shirt, or both. Not much of a hat wearer though.
Glasses would be good but would want to see some photos first.
Keep up the good work Fiscus
Hoops

I would be a XXL-XXXL

Would be interested in polo shirt or t shirt etc as well as glasses. would want to see the hat type tho'
Ditto on the comments on the shirt sizes. I am one fairly big dude!!!
Cheers

Would buy something. Don't really care. I have no taste whatsoever.

deebee said:
Would buy something. Don't really care. I have no taste whatsoever.
Except for the taste of/for BEER! :lol:

a shirt or hat would be the least i could do to repay how much help ive received from this site.
joe

I'd go for a Polo shirt - XXL

Cheers - Crispy

I'm with Johnno - I can't stand polo shirts - stopped wearing them in the early 90s. I'd prefer a t-shirt. I'd also buy glasses and a bucket hat. I'm ready to come out of the closet about my brewing!

Cheers - Snow

Fiscus,
There always one (can I have a pocket on mine) polo shirt xxxl thanks
and as long as the glasses - If they happen - are larger than 400 ml, put me down for a dozen.
cheers nm

yeah i'd be done for some glasses, and probably a t-shirt over a polo shirt

Ok guys I have enquired about some polo's and found a manufacturer for some AHB Glasses.

At this stage I think the intrest lies in Polo's (T-Shirt later) and Glasses.

Some mock ups :

polo_sand_op1.jpg

full size mock of polo with the above logo option...

polo_sand_op2_full.jpg

I haven't got a quote on these yet but these are some glass option that we could get the logo put onto....

Beer_Glasses_Swatch.jpg

Nice fiscus. Very nice. There is a large interest in these.
May I suggest if/when you get around to the t-shirts that the logo is nice and large in the centre of the t-shirt minus the head brewer bit. Also the "we're hopping mad" slogan on the back with another piccy of the hops.
Just my few bob's worth.

cheers

johnno said:
Nice fiscus. Very nice. There is a large interest in these.
May I suggest if/when you get around to the t-shirts that the logo is nice and large in the centre of the t-shirt minus the head brewer bit. Also the "we're hopping mad" slogan on the back with another piccy of the hops.
Just my few bob's worth.

cheers
Thanks Johnno.

I'll get to the T-Shirts later. I haven't looked into screenprinting yet but I imagine we could have an assortment (offical logo's as well as just funny sayings. quotes, etc) with very small production runs - probs order only.

The polos I will obviously take initial orders to get numbers, but they have a bit of a lead time to get everything embroided and sent out. The obviously cost more (and personally they are a really nice shirt - I didn't want to get some crummy quality one that packs it in after a couple of washes).

I should have some more info this week.

Any further comments on the mock ups is welcomed.

I envisage that the 'Head Brewer' can be emboirdered with whatever u want, although I haven't confrimed I can do this yet.

Latest posts

Back