Ahb Beer Glasses - Time To Decide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok Beer Shortlist - Vote!

• Cervoise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nonic

• Linz

• Weizen

• Conique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me i like the nonic ,britannia,berndorm,vicking,cervoise

changing the words somewhat...
a nonic for me
a nonic for me
if you dont want a nonic
thens theres more beer for me :p
so what,ll it be :blink:
ummm hourglass thank you ;)
and also whats in the other kegs you have :unsure:

chorus :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

cheers
big d B)

nonics are great, i have a few thanks to few visits to various irish pubs around sydney. ;)

Dane,
I did say I was very interested at the start but have decided to sell all and go caravanning so trying to cut down on weight and glass. Be a pity to go breaking those nice glasses off road so will only take a couple of the handles you decide on thanks.
Great job though
cheers Metters

1. Golding
2. Casablanca
3. Linz

1/2 doz of each.

Is this preferential or 1st past the post?

Any estimate on the cost yet

Nonic
Cervoise
1/2 dozen for me

Sintax

For me

Nonic
Cervoise
Viking

Although the wife sourced nonics for $20+ for a dozen in Auburn. But they dont come with the AHB logo

Any estimate on cost..or was that posted earlier in the thread??That'll govern the number to buy.Prolly a mixed dozen ATM

1/2 Dozen Nonic and maybe a couple of Viking depending on price. Would go for Weizen but it doesn't look like the Weizen will get the votes :(

I notice the Nonic in the picture has the logo over the top of the bulge. In England badged nonics (and used to own hundreds of different ones, let alone the other ones I've seen) usually look rubbish compared with other pint glasses (usually tulips, coniques or vikings (completely different from vikings here it seems)) because the logo is put underneath the bulge not over it, and therefore appears too far down the glass to look good. Might be worth checking that they really do print it where the picture indicates.

Personally, I'd go for haworth or vikings with handle and tulips or coniques without. All pint sized.

I like the Oxford and the Vegas.

what ever is on offer with the ahb logo on it will do me.

I'll get a half dozen (but probably more!) of whatever goes. As long as it has the AHB logo and holds a bit of grog :p

I'd probably get a half dozen of the cervoise and the nonic, each is probably better suited to a different drink.

Chatty

how do ya plan on getting them to everyone, if everone is in a different place?

I like to see this going ahead, I'm down for anything with the logo on it so I can show my mates and like the idea of gettting a mixed selection as well.

dane said:
I think we'll stick with Nonic, Linz, Cervoise & Viking.
Sounds great, would also like the Weizen. :)

MCWB,

Was he talkin' to me????????????????

Ba Boom

Wouldnt mind getting a couple of each of the Cervoise, Linz and Viking.
Trent

dane said:
I think we'll stick with Nonic, Linz, Cervoise & Viking.
It looks like we will have a few good options. I would get a few of both Viking and Cervoise I think.
Any idea on price yet Dane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back