Ahb Beer Glasses - Time To Decide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok Beer Shortlist - Vote!

• Cervoise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nonic

• Linz

• Weizen

• Conique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a bit too late for Xmas now but maybe they'll make it for the New Year's shows?

Can't believe I only just found this thread. We currently use a mixed batch of glasses I pinched from various UK pubs- a London Pride pint, Leffe goblet, Groslch 400ml, etc.
So, yes please- a few of those Nonics would ideal. Have costs delivery date etc been finalised yet?

I wanted to "Bump" this thread, but it doesnt seem right to do that to a thread about glasses.

Anyhow since Im here .....any news???????

I'd love some Nonics too when they're finally done ;)

Jez

the silence has only been broken by the amount of thunder outside my place at the moment.ahhh the joys of the wet season.

hope the glasses are still in the pipeline.

cheers
big d

Yep it's in the pipeline - should have some news soon on them

I'll go with the flow - though in need of a few nonics, down to my last 2... :beer:

Ross said:
I'll go with the flow - though in need of a few nonics, down to my last 2... :beer:
[post="46834"][/post]​

I just was recently given 6 so I'm sweet.

What I'm after is some smaller glasses now, got the pints, would love the half pints or pots/middies etc etc :D

Pity a Washington pint or schooner wasn't on the options list..
Nonic is the straight-edged glass with the expanded ring bit near the top, right?

Dunkel_Boy said:
Pity a Washington pint or schooner wasn't on the options list..
Nonic is the straight-edged glass with the expanded ring bit near the top, right?
[post="46854"][/post]​

Correct :excl:

:beer:

If it helps get the glasses off the ground....

I can get 570ml Nonics for - this is cost to me of 90.00 a carton.
There is 48 glasses in a carton - = just under 1.88 a glass.

Dane,

If u r interested, i can see if i can find a place in Adelaide that can put the logo on.

I am getting him to check on the cerviose as well.

GMKenterprises

there is a hospitality store in parramatta rd sydney that sells glasses & will put a logo on it. i think they have most of the glasses listed above. they were willing to discount on a bulk purchase but wouldnt quote without knowing how many / what sort in the buy. i think they import some glasses directly, hence would a give a better price.

bought 2 560ml tulips for 2.40 ea & also a couple of 425ml bronte on special at 1.50 ea.

also if i/we email them with sketch of logo & # of colours, they would quote on that too.

has a logo been decided ?

cheers

Redbeard,

What's the name & address of the hospitality shop on Parramatta Road you went to?

I'd love to go pick myself up a few nonics without having to shell out for 4 dozen.

Thanks

Jez

jez, McCarthys Hospitality Store, 193 Parramatta rd Camperdown.
its on the corner opposite the big red strathfield building. they have parking out the back, thou you need to be driving from cbd -> parra unless you turn right at the lights outside annadale pub / mcd & do a rat run thru the back streets. the're open mon-fri & on sat 9-5pm.

cheers

Thanks Redbeard.

I worked it who they were from the whitepages - then realised I used to go past it all the time on the bus after work.

Was over that way today for something else & thought I'd drop by......of course, they were shut.

I'll try them later in the week.

Jez

any rumbles in the glass department...?
its a great idea, i think it would be well worth the effort..!

I agree, we need glasses (as long as they're not boring nonics, I can steal them from the local pub).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back