Ahb Beer Glasses - Time To Decide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok Beer Shortlist - Vote!

• Cervoise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nonic

• Linz

• Weizen

• Conique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonic in the 570ml version - Love the pint glass you get at irish pubs

:D

My votes in order of prefernce are:

Oxford
Nonic
Tulip

What about the big handles ?

In order of preference, I prefer:
Cervoise
Linz
Brasserie
Sensation

I would be interested in 6 each of 2 types.

Cheers - Snow

I will go for:

Cervoise
Oxford (425ml) or Conique (570ml)
Viking or Benidorm
Keller (425ml)

Hoops

Nonic
Linz
Weizen
Cervoise

Any idea on cost Dane?

Got lots of nonics :) so personally something a little different would suit me, don't mind the look of the golding or one of the handle mugs.

As others have said any glass will be good.

OK another on the nonic bandwagon.
FWIW though - I've picked up a few benidorm glassess around the traps - as a sturdy handle glass, they are not at all bad either.

I personally like the Viking if we go for a handled mug....looks llike it's got a nice think base that you can bang against the table until someone fills it up again!

Might look at trying to do the Nonic, Linz, Cervoise & Viking - i think thats the pick of the bunch!

Sounds gr8 to me Dane. I like the idea of a handle mug as a different alternative. The voting system didn't allow a second choice. So well done on including the mug. A mixed doxen or whatever of those selected would go well.

dane said:
I personally like the Viking if we go for a handled mug....looks llike it's got a nice think base that you can bang against the table until someone fills it up again!
Yep. I can vouch for those as I have one. Its a big heavy mug. Might get a bit too heavy after a few too many but hey thats where the fun is.

cheers

dane said:
Might look at trying to do the Nonic, Linz, Cervoise & Viking - i think thats the pick of the bunch!
Awesome.

Do you have a pic handy of the image to be printed on the glasses ?

Beers,
Doc

Doc said:
dane said:
Awesome.

Do you have a pic handy of the image to be printed on the glasses ?

Beers,
Doc
Here is the Polo stuff I am currently using.

At this stage I imagine the same logo could be placed on the glass (not sure of colour variation as each colour costs more)

There is a larger logo with the map of Oz in the background in this thread
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...e=post&id=32074
- that could look nice (probabaly without the pic of the beer glass). I want to keep things fairly simple....I prefer a clean look.

I'll play with some colour variations - even grayscale with one colour highlight might look good for the glasses.

ahb_COLOURS_LOGO.jpg

Ah yes, now i can read it.

You haven't put viking on the poll Dane. That has my vote. If available I will get a couple of those.

Will also go a couple of nonics coz Andy Capp drinks out of them.

Whatever else is ordered, I will get a couple depending on prices.

deebee said:
Ah yes, now i can read it.

You haven't put viking on the poll Dane. That has my vote. If available I will get a couple of those.

Will also go a couple of nonics coz Andy Capp drinks out of them.

Whatever else is ordered, I will get a couple depending on prices.
Yeah the Vikings didn't get onto the poll - but I think lots of people would like to have a handled option.

I think we'll stick with Nonic, Linz, Cervoise & Viking. After this initial order I envisage a section where people can place their interest in purchasing more glasses of a particular type and once there are enough number to make minimum quantities then I will place the orders.

for me:
- wiezen
- linz (pity they dont have a larger size, something that I can pour a whole bottle straight into would be great)
- britannia (love the old dimpled mugs, but I'm sure I could live with the viking, as it seems the wind is blowing that way)

Really looking forward to everyone getting AHB glasses then taking photos of their favourite hand crafted brews in them and posting them into a Whats On Tap section in the Gallery.

Awesome.

Beers,
Doc

Ok, everyone sing along now
"A nonic for me.
a nonic for me,
If you don't want a nonic,
you're no good to me...."

Sorry.

A bit of Welsh blood there showing through. :)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back