AHB Articles: NSW Special Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fermenting my dark, haven't even drawn up a recipe for belgian

Cheers

I'd be happy to push this back to July. With the small numbers, either we hold a function somewhere in middle earth (around Sutherland .. or at Barry Cranston's place :icon_drool2: ) or combine the swap with the Xmas in July show.

i think it would get too confusing with the xmas swap. barrys place sounds good.

Sorry guys, been busy lately. My second and last beer is in the fermentor, ready for bottling. Also happy to move dates, also still happy to host if need be.

cheers
Andrew.

happy for you to host, was thinking i might have to put my hand up if nobody else did.
im thinking early may? hw does this sound to every one else.

cheers forgot about those two.
how about late may?

sounds good so long as it doesnt conflict with anything gulpa has.

sounds good so long as it doesnt conflict with anything gulpa has.

I'm cool with late May. We need somewhere we can sleep over (car / tent .. doesn't matter). Any suggestions anyone??

i can bring the dog if you want something to curl up next to again like the case swap that was at my place

I'm cool with late May. We need somewhere we can sleep over (car / tent .. doesn't matter). Any suggestions anyone??

Ill check with Mrs Gulpa when she finishes work tonight. Two spare beds in one room and flat area in byard would work for tent or covered verandah if you have swag.

cheers andrew

May sounds good.
I have a Big Black Ale lined well and truely ready to go, and a possible entry for the Funky swap...depends on if you consider an eis'd smoked beer funky, or just crazy?

28 May works for us. Shall we lock it in.

And I put my name down as a reserve for the funky swap. I have some bottles but not sure if I can do it if too many join that swap.

Cheers
Andrew.

lets do it.

mugus bring it sounds great to me.

ATM 28th May sounds good to me.
The later the better for my funky brown ale, and I may be able to get a better big arsed dark beer done by then with decent autumn temperatures.

Any Saturday probably excludes me as I am playing soccer. But May 28 is fine in terms of being ready.

Bottled my tripel tonight. A lot closer to where I want to be than the first one.

Brewing again on Friday. Big Brown Ale and I'm thinking my funky beer this time will be Berliner Weisse instead of the backyard lambic. Might save that for next year when it'll be ready to bottle straight away.

must go out and check my barley wine soon, might have to add some oak.

just been out to get a reading on my barley wine. is 16.2% abv too high do you think? imperial?

Hooray!

I bottled my Scottish strong ale on the weekend so I'm all ready to go!

cheers

grant

Back