AHB Articles: Brewing Podcasts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good idea thanks! i had been going through each different podcast today trying to figure out which one was about, lamenting the lack of a guide for which are more advanced/simple etc, and then all of a sudden, here one is :D
thanks

good idea thanks! i had been going through each different podcast today trying to figure out which one was about, lamenting the lack of a guide for which are more advanced/simple etc, and then all of a sudden, here one is :D
thanks

I can't claim credit for the original article - it was done by peas_and_corn. All I did was add the RSS feed links, set up the discussion link, and update a few of the entries.

Thanks go to peas_and_corn for the original effort.

listening to TBN Jamil Show for the first time. Belgian Dubbel. what a hoot they are.
you guys gotta listen to some of these podcasts.

Anyone know what happened to the Brewium podcast? :huh:

Wasn't a particularly good podcast to start with, but seems to have just disappeared from the face of the earth.

Website is still active, bit there's been no new content in over a year.

Kev

listening to TBN Jamil Show for the first time. Belgian Dubbel. what a hoot they are.
you guys gotta listen to some of these podcasts.

Those guys are great! Funny and a huge source of good brewing info, plus entertaining. I've downloaded a numberr of their podcasts from the site, highly reccomend them to anyone.

Anyone know what happened to the Brewium podcast? :huh:

Wasn't a particularly good podcast to start with, but seems to have just disappeared from the face of the earth.

Website is still active, bit there's been no new content in over a year.

Kev

Just finished listening to this podcast on all grains but yer no more content

Is it just me. Can't seem to access www.thebrewingnetwork.com or any of the subs /shows/The-Jamil-Show etc

Getting "The web address you entered could not be found: Anyone else having this problem

Screwy

See twitter, I presume they're having site / streaming issues.

I checked their site earlier and they are not doing a show today because the guest couldn't make so maybe they are doing some testing

I cant get onto it at the momment

Is it just me. Can't seem to access www.thebrewingnetwork.com or any of the subs /shows/The-Jamil-Show etc

Getting "The web address you entered could not be found: Anyone else having this problem

Screwy

Yeah cannot get on either, must be having problems

Paul

Latest posts

Back