Afl Supercoach 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well done to smurto.

sticking to my plan to bring in the scores at the right end of the season.

3 donuts this week. Mainly my own doing, I somehow thinked I was cleverer than I really is.
Back to basics this week. Put a full team on the park.

Ablett out for another 2-3 weeks.

Fyfe out for 12 weeks

Kennedy (West Coast) out for 12 weeks.

Some big names causing some big headaches for SC.

So this is the first week my team is averaging 100+ per player and I've got the dummy side. :rolleyes:

Such is life.

Thumped by Kevmans catters....well played

Struggling this year

Thumped by Kevmans catters....well played

Struggling this year

Think I go head to head with Kevman this week - should be a close one. Lucky me (I think) I picked up enough trade cash to swap Goodes and Priddis with Franklin and Pendlebury. First time ever I will now watch either of these two and cheer for them .. it makes you do strange things, this Supercoach!

GAZ is back, wahoo.

I'd be wary of that. It is only GWS and whilst they will want to win I suspect some mind games are going on. <_<

Hoping to keep my unbeaten run going and maintain my lofty ladder position for at least one more week before it inevitably turns to poo and half my team go lame. :p

Yeah I left captaincy with Pendlebury, giving Jebus a few weeks to come good... Selwood and Sandi thankful in's this week too!

Murphy could be out for a bit!

Crows looked pretty good yesterday, if Dangerfield keeps this form up, he must be a favourite for the Charlie.

Tigers did well against the bombers, proud of their effort.

I lost again! And the Blues played poorly... bloody Crows...

You reckon I could have a win soon? I am going shit house atm :huh:

I'm going fine at the moment, not sure what the rest of you are having issues with :p

My team has had a very good run with injuries, something that will no doubt change. The bye rounds coming up are going to be very tough.

Crows have certainly got a few people to sit up and take notice, was impressed by how easily they beat the blues on Sunday, really expected it to be a close game and actually tipped Carlton.

Collingwood in Adelaide this week - the pies have a very good record here so I expect this to be a much closer game.

Latest posts

Back