Afl Supercoach 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is the 'selected in starting 18/22' green light not working or is it just me?

Working fine for me - i have a sea of green lights B)

ive got nothing on my desktop (win7) firefox and my linux ubuntu virtualbox (forefox).

you're not paying for supercoach gold are you?

I thought the green/red lights were part of the paid extra part now (unlike last year when it was free)?

Traded... bloody Mumford... at least I had time this week to ditch him, you are gone! Sandi in.

The lights are not working for me must ahve been changed into the paid part :chug: :wacko: :angry:

I thought the green/red lights were part of the paid extra part now (unlike last year when it was free)?

Traded... bloody Mumford... at least I had time this week to ditch him, you are gone! Sandi in.

Carrazzo..................3..................
:super:

This season is going from bad to worse for me... yep carrying Carazzo... 6-8wks - he will have to go too now... after a massive drop in value too no doubt.

This season is going from bad to worse for me... yep carrying Carazzo... 6-8wks - he will have to go too now... after a massive drop in value too no doubt.

I feel sorry for you, I really do

Free trial for 2 weeks.

@Kirem - you stole that game!

0-2 for the Raven, tough start to the year.

it goes down as a win, nothing more nothing less... :D

Grudge match this weekend! Better put something on it.

Lost by 2 measely points! With Carrazo scoring a massive 3 for me... ffs. And gone for 6-8 wks apparently.

Sh!thouse start, and we lost to the bombers aswell...

What the hell happened to Mumford? He was a starter and dind't even play

What the hell happened to Mumford? He was a starter and dind't even play

Pulled out injured Sunday morning. Don't you hate that!

My pet hate is teams picking an 18 and naming more than 4 interchanges! Geelong had 8 named on Thursday night and I needed Stephenson to play, especially since I also had Goodes & Lake in my team. He didn't, down a ruckman. I drafted in Carozzo last round .. what a fizzer! For third week in a row I've had only 21 scoring players. AAAAHHHHH.

And I hate when teams "rest" plays against GWS. I made Priddis captain last week and he pulls out the morning of the game .. nothing wrong, just resting! And betting is still allowed to occur.

End of gripe.

well with Gaz a no starter this weekend, I might just have to take a loss for the greater good at the pointy end.

well with Gaz a no starter this weekend, I might just have to take a loss for the greater good at the pointy end.

A tough choice, do you burn 2 trades to cover him for the 3-4 weeks he is out or suck it up and leave him on the bench hoping it's not more than 4 weeks. A lot will depend on who you play in the next 4 weeks.

You and I both have him and I still have Fyfe parked on the bench hoping he will come good rather than burning trades this early.

@Fatz - Friday night the teams get updated with the Sunday squads culled back to 22 so before lockout you know who is listed to play. Last minute pullouts kills SC teams though.

A tough choice, do you burn 2 trades to cover him for the 3-4 weeks he is out or suck it up and leave him on the bench hoping it's not more than 4 weeks. A lot will depend on who you play in the next 4 weeks.

You and I both have him and I still have Fyfe parked on the bench hoping he will come good rather than burning trades this early.

@Fatz - Friday night the teams get updated with the Sunday squads culled back to 22 so before lockout you know who is listed to play. Last minute pullouts kills SC teams though.

I ain't trading him, that said, it is an unusual picture to have $700k+ in the stands watching on

In opinion Fyfe is gone, bung shoulder, teams will target that weakness and he will be pre-occupied trying to protect it.

I have too many other gaping holes in my side to worry about Jebus.

Hell he could play on a stretcher or full leg cast and still get more of the pill than his teammates.

Don't want to gloat too much :rolleyes: BUT I GOT THE HIGHEST AHB ROUND 5 SCORE :p

helped by Captain Swannie's 180 I admit, Hawkins blinder and the Swans shutting down the Hawks (amongst others). And stacking the team with midfielders!

I'm a rooster this week after being a feather duster last week. Kind of feel like a Richmond supporter .. when you finally win anything, you make the most of it .. probably never happen again.

Latest posts

Back