Afl Supercoach 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearly impossible to edit your team on a Galaxy S2 with bloody sausage fingers.

Are you just on the website or using the app?

If its the app - is it any good or just the website rehashed for mobiles.

Final chance to lock in your teams ends in just shy of 10 hours.

Happy with mine at the moment, spent far too long again on this so lets hope the team doesn't fall over in a week or 2! :p

Are you just on the website or using the app?

If its the app - is it any good or just the website rehashed for mobiles.
Using the website - android app is shite apparently - full of adds. (sorry for the late reply)
Finally got a team that I like - still time to change it 20 times before final lockout. Gotta stop looking at it.

hmm I forgot to select emergencies as well and had to use my old piece of rubbish work computer that sounded like it was trying to take off.

Ohh well last day tomorrow, new job on Monday, hopefully better work PC.

so round 1 this week.....

how does everyone like the way their teams have performed so far?

Terribly. My rookie choices this year and worlds below what my decisions were last season and my teams spread is somewhat lacking. Although I'm glad I still have some decent coin left in the bank and haven't wasted any money on season ending injuries like last year... damn You Lenny.

Disappointed with H Shaw, and wanting more scores from my kids, esp. Coniglio considering his price. Generally ok, but tis a long way to go...!

Wtf happened to mumford on the weekend? Copped a donut in the rucks as my emergencies were spread across the other 3 lines.

Reasonably happy, my punts are paying off so far and the son of God showed why he was the first name picked and is my captain. Have tried to picked different players to the most popular whilst still picking guns. Picking Kreuzer isntead of Cox saved me enough coin to get another gun and so far has me ahead on points as well!

Disappointed with H Shaw, and wanting more scores from my kids, esp. Coniglio considering his price. Generally ok, but tis a long way to go...!

Wtf happened to mumford on the weekend? Copped a donut in the rucks as my emergencies were spread across the other 3 lines.

You and me this weekend, will make sure the sledging starts early at the case swap!

Much happier this year than last year. Got my rookies sorted, but probably a bit loaded with GWS players atm. Will offload over time I suppose. Got the Bierhaus Cats this week. Looking to get off to a flyer. Whats with all the hand baggers in the comp?

Nah go with that trade mate. :lol:

I need a win first up!

The son of God is my captain and will be all year, god willing :lol:

He just keeps getting better.

Knocked off the Ravens this week so am very happy with myself, a few of my guns stepped up, a few had shockers but the overall balance of my team so far is ok.

A few concerns for me - is Fyfe is gone long term or not. He is stinking up my forward line and dropped 50K in value this week and unless he scores 190 the next time he plays he will drop $ for the next few weeks. Dustin Martin has also dropped a lot ($44K) and looks to be playing a different role this year so not the gun midfielder he was last year. The GWS boys have been doing very well but given most people have a load of them it all evens out.

A tough 2nd round match against Kev awaits me followed by a 3rd round match against Helter Skelter. Tough early draw for the drunks! :eek:

The son of God is my captain and will be all year, god willing :lol:

Knocked off the Ravens this week so am very happy with myself, a few of my guns stepped up, a few had shockers but the overall balance of my team so far is ok.

Yup my team just aint cutting the mustard so far this season! Also have Fyfe and Martin.

I am hoping for a rematch near end of season!!!

Blues smashing the Pies was delightful though.

+1 on jebus.

Yup my team just aint cutting the mustard so far this season! Also have Fyfe and Martin.

I am hoping for a rematch near end of season!!!

Blues smashing the Pies was delightful though.

+1 on jebus.

I was driving down to Pt Turton listening to the footy and also enjoyed the pantsing the blue gave to the pies.

Injuries/suspensions might cause some chaos this week.

How are we all going?

I am resisting a trade this week, my team looks competetive and should give Kev a run for his money.

It's too early in the season to burn trades just for a round win...... he says after playing around with several trade options thanks to the reverse changes function! :lol:

Traded this week too, forced hand though due to injuries... ffs...

No trades at this stage. but might have a small trade in the defence- purely strategic. going ok with only 1 trade so far.

Back