• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[adl] Fermenting Fridge For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammer

Reaction score
Hi all,

Ive gone from no fermenting fridge to now having two in the space of a week. To keep the other half happy I have been told to get rid of one. So...for sale is one fermenting fridge. It is a fridge/freezer that works well. Some rust on the door, but if that bothers you it could be painted. Inside is nice and clean (as I spent an hour cleaning it). The fridge and freezer both work well. Not pictured is another shelf.

Located in Golden Grove, ADL.

Trying to recoup purchase cost, so $50 ono.

20082012287.jpg

13082012278.jpg

20082012288.jpg

Hi all,

Ive gone from no fermenting fridge to now having two in the space of a week. To keep the other half happy I have been told to get rid of one. So...for sale is one fermenting fridge. It is a fridge/freezer that works well. Some rust on the door, but if that bothers you it could be painted. Inside is nice and clean (as I spent an hour cleaning it). The fridge and freezer both work well. Not pictured is another shelf.

Located in Golden Grove, ADL.

Trying to recoup purchase cost, so $50 ono.

ALL SOLD!

Back