Adelaide Malt Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys,
I will be in Melbourne for the next couple of days. If I don't respond you will know why.

cheers

Darren

OK
SA Melanoidin fans:

BoilerBoy
JSB
Dr Gonzo
GMK
Me

I need about 8kg. I've got a forbidden fruit recipe that requires 1.5kg of Melanoidin. I've not used more than about 150gms in a 22lt brew, so it's a leap of faith with this one. If it turns out well, I'll probably start chewing through the stuff.

That should just about finish the bag.

Tangent,

you missed me out from your list! (see my earlier post) but no real dramas there.

Gmk are you still interested in the chocolate or are you all done? as I wouldnt mind picking up a small quantity of some of thses darker grains.

Apologies Tangent,

just found your pm.

Ive been away from computer today and unable to follow progress of these splits.
No probs if I'm too late though.

Cheers.

I am keen on some more melanoidin even a whole bag is someone needs a bit.

cheers

darren

I will go some of the darker grains too GMK and stoutdrinker.
I feel a RIS coming on.

cheers

Darren

I need Choc - but i am unsure as to who has what..
and where it will be divied up.

I think we need and excel spreadsheet where we can put in our orders/or a central co-ordinator.

excel spreadsheet where we can put in our orders/or a central co-ordinator.
I don't think I can afford an accountant to nerd this up for us Ken. Best keep it local and simple. 1st in best dressed etc.

TDA,
i was gonna get a whole bag of WLM.
How much were you after?

Dr Gonzo, at least half a bag. I have had a PM from someone interested in half a bag as well so I will order a full bag. Thanks anyway.

C&B
TDA

Now that I'm back from Sydney... (very nice city btw)... I'll check what specialties I need tonight but I'm thinking Crystal Rye, Smoked and possibly Wey Light Munich.

And some base malts too but I don't think I'll split those bags.

Something a bit more definite tomorrow
Steve

I'll book in for 1 bag of Maris Otter.

That is all...................(or is it??????)

Darren,
Put me down for 1 bag Golden Promise and 1 bag BB Galaxy.

Stu,
I'll grab 3-4kg of your Crystal Rye. I'll either pay you for it or if we end up getting a bag of Smoked we can do a swap.

JSB,
It's just you and me at the moment for the Smoked. I think we need more people on board for this. Even I couldn't use half a bag of the stuff :)

Ken,
I could use a couple of squares.... er I mean kilos of Chocolate

TDA,
Turns out I have a bag of Munich that fell behind the fridge ;) I won't be needing anymore for a while.

To other malt-mad Adelaideans,
I'd also be willing to go in on Bairds Crystals (preferably Dark but others ok) if anyone wants to split some bags. Not too fussed about this though.

Steve

Crystal Rye update

Now looking at

2k Kai
2k Dicko
5k Tim
5k GMK
4k SteveSA
2k TDA

Which leaves me with 5k and the deal is closed.

Provided, of course, we can actually get some in the first place <_<

steve sa i go in with the smoked maybe 5kg

Latest posts

Back