Adelaide 2007 Malt Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'am just wondering what on earth the brewers getting 5kg of melanoidin are doing with it thats a hell of a lot of a malt in which the max in batch I could imagine using is only 5% and it only goes in very very few styles.

Just teasing
Jayse

Used about 17% melanoidin in my last dunkel. The rest was munich 2.
Turned out a pretty easy drinker ;)

I'd be up for 3kg of crystal

Anyone interested in doing some medium crystal malt? either bairds or caramunich II? only want a 3-5 kg myself.

Anyway you can put me down for...

2 x BB ale
1x galaxy
1 x weyermann munich II

Thanx Darren.

Cheers
Jayse

Jayse
id be interested in 3-5kg of bairds crystal

Hi Guys,

I have only just stumbled accross this thread.
I realise I might have missed the boat but would be happy to share in melanoidin if there's any spare.

Cheers

Stout.

Hi Darren

Put me down for...

1 x Weyermann Dark Munich

Cheers,
Steve

I'd like to get a sack of pale base malt, either BB Pale or Weyermann Pilsner.
I decided I'd just go with 1 x sack of BB Pale malt, can you add it to the list? Cash and pick-up is no probs, thanks Darren.
B)
Cheers, Mark.

Hi Darren,
I'm really glad you are organising this again.
Can you please order for me:
2 bags of Galaxy malt
1 bag of Barret Burston Ale malt

Much appreciated,
Sam

Hi Darren can I grab;

1 x Wey Pils
1x BB Pale
1 x BB wheat
1 x Bairds med Crystal (Anyone want to half this with me?)

Cheers! :beerbang:

i'll take a couple of kilos of crystal if you need to split it

1 BB Ale
1 MO

Please Darren.

Thanks
Enoch

Gday Darren,
Sign me up for;

1 BB ale
1 Maris Otter

Cheers.

No sense in doing this by halves, especially with grain prices projected to do what they are :eek: ,

I'll have ;

4 x Galaxy
4 x BB ale
1 x BB crystal

1 x wey light munich
1 x Wey rye
1 x wey carahell

1 x MO
1 x Bairds pale choc
1 x bairds choc

If someone is splitting a bag of crystal and needs an outlet for 2 to 3kg, put my name next to it.

Darren,

I would like to order:

1 Bag Weyermann Munich 1
1 Bag Galaxy
Thanks.

Nedelz, I will take 3 kgs of Bairds crystal.

C&B
TDA

lol...yer gunna need a big shed, and a few cats soon Dom to keep the vermin away from your place :D

domonsura, if you need a hand with all that malt, let me know ;)

ok happy to split the crystal with
arab, wee stu, tangent

How many kilos you want?

lol...yer gunna need a big shed, and a few cats soon Dom to keep the vermin away from your place :D

No problem, I've got my big fat tabby 'tig' watching them :ph34r: . He was used to catching & eating rabbits (2 or 3 a week) when we were up in the hills, so I think he made very short work of my one resident carapils preferring mouse when we got into town, and I haven't seen another since. It would almost be worth attracting a few of them to lighten his food bill up a little bit and give him some entertainment :lol: (Since we moved into town, he's hospitalised the neighbour's cat twice, and started eating 1 kg of cat biscuits & 3 cans of whiskas a week :blink: )

I'm sure I'm going to need some help with some of the malts Tangent. Bound to. I don't even know how to use some of them yet......

Latest posts

Back