A Fair Go For Craft Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crusty

Reaction score
Hi all.
I hope everyone on this forum has clicked the Fair Go For Craft Beer link & joined the fight against the 25% tax on Micro Breweries directly to the ATO. Every time I see another money grabbing exercise by the leaches of the working class world, my blood boils.
No wonder people do what they can to avoid paying taxes to these @#&*holes. As if us working class people aren't paying enough taxes to the Government. It's a daily struggle for me & I assume a lot of others out there to keep you're head above water. Our Government stinks. Here's a great example,
I have just taken over a Postal contract sorting & delivering mail on a Postie bike. This is what I had to pay upfront.
Register myself as a company, $430.00.
I have to then pay $220.00 per year to keep my company that I have just payed for, double dipping?
$230.00 per year marine cargo insurance
$225.00 per year Liability insurance
$430.00 per year workers comp
The list goes on & on.
I've had my whinge, I feel better now.
Cheers,
Brian

Hi all.
I hope everyone on this forum has clicked the Fair Go For Craft Beer link & joined the fight against the 25% tax on Micro Breweries directly to the ATO. Every time I see another money grabbing exercise by the leaches of the working class world, my blood boils.
No wonder people do what they can to avoid paying taxes to these @#&*holes. As if us working class people aren't paying enough taxes to the Government. It's a daily struggle for me & I assume a lot of others out there to keep you're head above water. Our Government stinks. Here's a great example,
I have just taken over a Postal contract sorting & delivering mail on a Postie bike. This is what I had to pay upfront.
I have to then pay $220.00 per year to keep my company that I have just payed for, double dipping?
The list goes on & on.
Cheers,
Brian

$225 / year public liabilty....... :unsure: geez.......try paying over $1000 / year in public liability......

Hi all.
The list goes on & on.
Cheers,
Brian

Hiya, Thanks Brian for the enthusiasm :lol: and support of the cause!

There is an exisiting Fair Go For Craft Beer thread which you may have missed.. which means, the new button on the top of AHB is doing it's job in raising awareness of the campaign!

Bugger on your postie $, but best of luck in the venture.

Cheers,
reVox

$225 / year public liabilty....... :unsure: geez.......try paying over $1000 / year in public liability......

bewdy I'll be in to visit shortly, just have to arrange my bandages, plaster and crutches..... :lol:

seriously though, most corporates require those things these days and as for govt we pay or licenses, registrations, council rates etc every year. add to that phone bills, internet charges mobile phone charges, the list goes on...

I guess it comes down to want we want and can afford

I dont need a rant today, I've taken my pills :ph34r:

edit: BTW I've signed the petition

Latest posts

Back