50% Off 4 Or 6 Packs At 1st Choice If You Check In Using Foursquare

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So very obvious you have had nothing to do with business. Either that or you are just ******* useless at it.
Okay, let's talk seriously about this.

Let's look at the issue I disputed...(just go read it)...okay, now tell me how you post fits in with that in any way, shape or form. Are you suggesting that the manager of a Dan Murphy's branch has any sway over the company's competitive direction? Otherwise, I don't know what you're getting at. A manager at Dan Murphy's does what he or she is ******* told - if they are not told about 1st Choice Liquor's promotions then the only way they'll bother to find out about it is if they're after a cheap sixer.

Now, take your butt-hurt elsewhere. Or at least bottle it up until I am actually wrong - it'll feel much more rewarding that way.

Okay, let's talk seriously about this.

Let's look at the issue I disputed...(just go read it)...okay, now tell me how you post fits in with that in any way, shape or form. Are you suggesting that the manager of a Dan Murphy's branch has any sway over the company's competitive direction? Otherwise, I don't know what you're getting at. A manager at Dan Murphy's does what he or she is ******* told - if they are not told about 1st Choice Liquor's promotions then the only way they'll bother to find out about it is if they're after a cheap sixer.

Now, take your butt-hurt elsewhere. Or at least bottle it up until I am actually wrong - it'll feel much more rewarding that way.
Refer to my previous post. You either have no experience in business, or are shit at it. I for many years worked for the same company that owns dan murphys, and as a manager it was my responsibilty at all times to be aware of my competitive position. And if i wasnt management would swiftly make me aware of it and i would be disciplined accordingly. Anything else to add bum?

Children..do you both need a slap ??
Get on board the cheap beer FFS
Ferg

Children..do you both need a slap ??
Get on board the cheap beer FFS
Ferg

Yep who cares, I have been 4 times now, 4 schofferhofers, 6 leffe radiouse, 6 leffe cuvees and 4 duvels. Happy days

My brother has been about 10 times, 3 stores in a day.

Loving the deal and hope its not the last

they've started actually checking the screenshots now. deal code, time of check in etc.

Ignoring the vagina monologues above...

Been to 3 diff stores and both had an appalling selection not worth buying from. Very dissapointing. Must get to dans and try them.

Actually, Bay Street in Port Melbourne has a pretty awesome range. around 30 Duvel left, plus I got a couple sixers of Grandge Ridge Moonshine for 19.50 instead of the usual $39, Duvel, french stuff, belgians(leffe etc), and some others. It is definitely the best of the 1st Choice family. Be there every day till the end of the month......counting down.
I suggest you guys head there if close enough.

Actually, Bay Street in Port Melbourne has a pretty awesome range. around 30 Duvel left, plus I got a couple sixers of Grandge Ridge Moonshine for 19.50 instead of the usual $39, Duvel, french stuff, belgians(leffe etc), and some others. It is definitely the best of the 1st Choice family. Be there every day till the end of the month......counting down.
I suggest you guys head there if close enough.

anyone heard or know if the toowong store is open yet ? thinking they may have full stocks ?

tried uncle dans at chermside tonight and ........ yes! they matched the deal and even took off another dollar !!! wtf ? chickie babe at the desk rang the manager looked at the voucher on my phone and that was it.

so i had to get a six pack of grand ridge limited release Moonshine dark scotch ale didnt i ? , price $36 a six pack!! got one for $17 :)

now i just hope i like it? :icon_drool2:

only 3 days left :(

Had the usual confusion at the checkout today. The manager had to come and tell the assistant what to do. He also said to me he's had people coming in and buying 6 packs of gold etc with the offer and he tells them not to be so stupid, go and get some German stuff while it's cheap.

Actually, Bay Street in Port Melbourne has a pretty awesome range.

I agree its the best of the Melbourne stores. Went back there and had a closer look last week and noticed they had restocked with heaps of Duvel and also had some Canadian Unibroue belgian style beers. They are not with the foreign beers but near the Aussie micros. Picked up a 4 pack of Trois Pistoles dark strong ale for $10. They stock about 2 or 3 of the unibroue range in 4 packs Blanch de Chambly and one other, but were running low.

Also speaking of Grand Ridge, Frankston store ha 6 pack of Supershine barley wine....and not much else

I agree its the best of the Melbourne stores. Went back there and had a closer look last week and noticed they had restocked with heaps of Duvel and also had some Canadian Unibroue belgian style beers. They are not with the foreign beers but near the Aussie micros. Picked up a 4 pack of Trois Pistoles dark strong ale for $10. They stock about 2 or 3 of the unibroue range in 4 packs Blanch de Chambly and one other, but were running low.

Also speaking of Grand Ridge, Frankston store ha 6 pack of Supershine barley wine....and not much else
I got the last Chambly, last 2 Moonshine, and a Holgates ESB there. Starting to run low due to me I think. They have Duvels and some other stuff, mainly Aussie micros in 6ers.
Nice range of Belgian beers too. Will be back for the next couple days to see what else is around.

For anyone who knows the stock there, what would you recommend trying?? Unibroue? Trois Pistoles? Anything else?

I got the last Chambly, last 2 Moonshine, and a Holgates ESB there. Starting to run low due to me I think. They have Duvels and some other stuff, mainly Aussie micros in 6ers.
Nice range of Belgian beers too. Will be back for the next couple days to see what else is around.

For anyone who knows the stock there, what would you recommend trying?? Unibroue? Trois Pistoles? Anything else?
Anything Unibroue, buy it all... if you don't like it, I'll buy it off you! Can't buy the stuff up in Qld anymore, all sold out.

I love this offer, and the fact that Dans will match it...I've been pillaging my local Dans. 1.5 cases of Duvel, a case of Delerium Tremens, 3/4 case of Moonshine and 4 pack of Leffe Blonde - then the next time they realised they don't have a 4 or 6 pack code for it so I was denied. I sooo wish I could get some Unibroue beers :-(

I said to the guy at 1st choice, "hey, I'm missing out because I dont have an interweb phone, is this what has become of society?"
he said , "Umm... yeah, thats $17.50"

Finally got my arse into gear and jumped on this one. 1st Choice then Dan Murphy's - who honoured the deal.
Happy Days

Back