50% Off 4 Or 6 Packs At 1st Choice If You Check In Using Foursquare

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 leffe blondes for $15
Happy days

Wanted the radieus but they only had 5 bottles :(
As long as it has a 6 or 4 pk price on the shelf u can get it :)

those same five were stil there tonight ! so i got 4 x duvel . the beer cellar is growing nicely .

if you can get to keperra store , they have quite a few radieus as well as the usual suspects :)

Seems Port Melbourne has had a seeing too...
The bloke told me he'd served 5 customers today...
There was 2 Leffe's left...
One Duvel left...
I got 4 x 500ml English Abbot Ale's for $15...
Off to Flemington one tomoz....
Happy Days !!

ferg..might as well check moonee pond's it's just down the road
No it aint...
The Ascot vale Rd one is 2.3 kilometres closer to me....unless i go to them both...now THERE is an idea...

managed to score Duvel, but I haven't been lucky enough yet. Anyone come across it in Melb, please let me know.
I've only got them at Port Melbourne, but there was only one more bottle left. Haven't seen them at Frankston ( not worth a visit terrible range and 25% more expensive than other stores, Pacific Ale $20 a sixer), Ashburton, Balwyn, Tooronga, Chadstone. It's a shame as it and leffe look to be the only Belgians that comes as a 4/6 pack.. unlike Chimay.

It looks like I'll hit chaddie and Ashburton again tomorrow.

Can anyone recommend some beers that are real standouts? I have plenty of Coopers vintage, Leffe radiuse, and schoffhofer. Something strong, tasty and preferably hoppy. Endeavour Pale Ale and Amber Ale 2010 Reserve anything decent?

they had some of that leffe at caroline spring's..
Some of THAT leffe lol
I'm going out today to quote a job and i might just do the circuit of first choice whilst I'm out . Had a couple of the Abbots ale I bough last night and it has a wonderful sweet caramel note as well some nice nuttiness on the palate ..thanks first choice for helping me continue to educate my palate and try new beers..cheap !

I got some Leffe radieuse from First choice Epsom rd and a 4 pack of Punk Ipa from the Moonee Ponds store..almost got 8 Youngs London Ale untill the girl said "oh it's actually only 4 & 6 packs " when she was scanning it thru lol

FC Mansfield on Wecker Rd is barren except for a few Leffe's

Cheers

Paul

FC Mansfield on Wecker Rd is barren except for a few Leffe's

Cheers

Paul
Yeah that's my local 1st choice... nothing but junk at that one. I don't think the one attached to the Newnham is any better.

Has anyone tried this with a windows phone. The link to download the app takes me to the page to download Zune but this seems to only have a zune
download for windows mobile 7, not the previous version...

1st Choice Keperra. Grabbed some Leffe as most of the Pommie ones are 8 pack (as previously mentioned).
Checkout girl says - foursquare, no problem, but scanned them all separately and gave me the 20% off price. I said what about the half price offer and she said that's only for beers not covered by their current 20% off foreign beer offer.
10 min standoff ensues because they don't have details of the offer to hand.
Manager eventually looks up a six pack code in a book and offer goes through.

It's getting to be a pain in the arse continually explaining an offer they should be familiar with by now.

Campbell

Went back for my second round, 6 pack of Leffe Radieuse, the lady originally scanned it as individuals which came to $29, after a bit of stuffing around and actually scanning the 6 pack code from the book it i walked out a happy man.

They also had the Leffe Vieille which i hadnt seen before in any bottle shops, i might get that next time. Has anybody had this one?

First Choice Sylvania NSW

1st Choice Keperra. Grabbed some Leffe as most of the Pommie ones are 8 pack (as previously mentioned).
Checkout girl says - foursquare, no problem, but scanned them all separately and gave me the 20% off price. I said what about the half price offer and she said that's only for beers not covered by their current 20% off foreign beer offer.
10 min standoff ensues because they don't have details of the offer to hand.
Manager eventually looks up a six pack code in a book and offer goes through.

It's getting to be a pain in the arse continually explaining an offer they should be familiar with by now.

Campbell

What, have you stipped the Lutwyche one's shelves bare already? :D

Edit: I'll have a look and see if the Toowong one is de-flooded yet.

Back