50% Off 4 Or 6 Packs At 1st Choice If You Check In Using Foursquare

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No good for me, the FC at my local only sells out of date or infected beers. I've asked them to start stocking fresh ones, but I don't hold any hope

checked my store out at caroline spring's..they have plenty of stock..mountaingoat,holgate,leff..plus other's..i got mountain goat steam

Yeah, that's my local....

Edit: Over the last few month's I think I've returned 50% of the beers I've bought there, gushers, oxidised local beers. How often do you shop there DU99? And have you had the same issues?

Just picked up my sixer of radiuese for $15 from maroubra

second time for me..no issues yet..i got mine out the fridge..very helpful as the foursq didnt work..sometimes i use moonee pond's store..

How did you get 6 blondes for $15?? It comes as a 4- pack. Only the radiuse come as a six- pack for $15

I think it comes down to the people serving you dont really give a shit. They just get there hourly pay and do what they feel they got to do. The did not even look at my phones promotion, He just activated the promotion and was going to give me both 6 packs at half price, but my girl steped in and said she was getting the other. I guess it just depends on who you get?

I went to the Lutwche store in Brisbane.

On the shelf it had all the bottles loose, i actually went to open the carton but they were loose in there to

On the shelf it said leffe blonde $8 single, $29.99 6pack and $100 or whatever for carton
The radieuse was the exact same price.

I agree though that it sometimes comes down to who serves u. I've gone twice now and the 2nd time all i had to say is 4 square and they were like yeah cool whatever here u go hahaha

not sure i agree, they know they can move a 6 pack of Vic but it may be 6 months for a sixer of Grand Ridge Bitter...
I think it might be a craft cleanout before tax time.

Met the Grand Ridge rep today in Ashburton. He told me about a Wet Hopped Oatmeal Ale (W.H.O.A!) 4.5%that is about to come out.
He said the Moonshine and likes are not available at 1st Choice as they don't clear through it like the usual lagers, ales, etc

I went to the Lutwche store in Brisbane.

On the shelf it had all the bottles loose, i actually went to open the carton but they were loose in there to

On the shelf it said leffe blonde $8 single, $29.99 6pack and $100 or whatever for carton
The radieuse was the exact same price.

I agree though that it sometimes comes down to who serves u. I've gone twice now and the 2nd time all i had to say is 4 square and they were like yeah cool whatever here u go hahaha

I got a 6er of Radiuse earlier today for $13. Apparently they gave me the wrong discount and because they aren't sold there ion cartons (but loose), the manager was called (they all seem to be new employees) to sort it out and did it manually, giving me a further50% off the sale they initially gave by accident I think. Either way, awesome stuff.

Met the Grand Ridge rep today in Ashburton. He told me about a Wet Hopped Oatmeal Ale (W.H.O.A!) 4.5%that is about to come out.
He said the Moonshine and likes are not available at 1st Choice as they don't clear through it like the usual lagers, ales, etc
The W.H.O.A is out bloke...
Saw it at Thirsty Camel ( yeah i know..whooda thunk-it ) in Seddon (vic) which has a fantastic range of craft beers and ciders !

Grabbed 4 x Duvels today at lunch, and 6x Pepperjacks and 4x Punk IPA's last night on the way home.

Definitely going to stop by every evening on the way home from work :icon_cheers:

Grabbed 4 x Duvels today at lunch, and 6x Pepperjacks and 4x Punk IPA's last night on the way home.

Definitely going to stop by every evening on the way home from work :icon_cheers:

Where did you find the Duvel? I cannot get any at the south Melbourne, Chaddie or Warrigal Road stores.

I jsut got it to work on my non iphone nokia Nsomething

how do you go about setting it up, do i need to visit the site from the phone?

I've just registered a twiter account (someone else has QldKev)

QldKev

how do you go about setting it up, do i need to visit the site from the phone?

I've just registered a twiter account (someone else has QldKev)

QldKev

You have to downlaod it from teh nokia OVI store, its free,

well despite my initial misgivings, I ended up trying the software at my local 1st choice, Bicton WA, what a shithole, beer covered in dust, under flouro lights, no leffe, or duvel, no hop hog or coopers vintage, a right beer wasteland, could not find a thing I could be bothered drinking, so gave up

well despite my initial misgivings, I ended up trying the software at my local 1st choice, Bicton WA, what a shithole, beer covered in dust, under flouro lights, no leffe, or duvel, no hop hog or coopers vintage, a right beer wasteland, could not find a thing I could be bothered drinking, so gave up

Yeh sounds just like a clone of Cairns FC crap selection these days used to have a good choice at one time. Now it is Dan's that have the best choice.

You can also get it as an app from the itunes store if you're iphonic....(not sure if previously mentioned, cant be arsed scrolling back)

Worked at Glendale NSW today, sixer of Leffe Radieuse and a sixer of Vintage (thanks wife)

It seems that Leffe Radiuse and Coopers Vintage are the way to go at 1st Choice. Some managed to score Duvel, but I haven't been lucky enough yet. Anyone come across it in Melb, please let me know.

R

Back