50% Off 4 Or 6 Packs At 1st Choice If You Check In Using Foursquare

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went to the Sippy Downs store yesterday (which had an excellent range of international beers a year ago) looking forward to getting 4 pack of la trappe or something, and they had sweet FA on offer. the entire international section had been replaced by 3 pallets of megaswill. Boo.

Thanks for posting this deal.
I bought a 6 pack of Little Creatures Bright Ale for $7.95 at Maroubra NSW.
Cheers.

You can print out the add and take it into Dans.
They price match.
Got a 6 pack of Grimbergen for $12.50
Sweet!

Cheers,

CILA

They price match.
Sweet!

Cheers,

CILA

Just did the exact same after getting a 4 pack of leffe blonde from 1st choice $10.
They said that dans dont usually honour an online offer though, but they let me get it today.
massive score

went to the Sippy Downs store yesterday (which had an excellent range of international beers a year ago) looking forward to getting 4 pack of la trappe or something, and they had sweet FA on offer. the entire international section had been replaced by 3 pallets of megaswill. Boo.

Thanks for the info. I was going to head there over the weekend but now I don't need to bother!

Liam, is the maroochy store better? the craft beer selection a month back as pretty decent (at least aussie beers).

might have to print the add out and visit dan's tomoro.

They price match.
Sweet!

Cheers,

CILA

Nice work - I might give this a try to tap into Dan's bigger range.

Out of interest was Grimbergen something that 1st choice may have stocked. or did they just accept the offer at face value i.e. it applies to any 4/6 pack at 1st choice, therefore Dans will let you have any 4/6 pack they stock.

Nice work - I might give this a try to tap into Dan's bigger range.

Out of interest was Grimbergen something that 1st choice may have stocked. or did they just accept the offer at face value i.e. it applies to any 4/6 pack at 1st choice, therefore Dans will let you have any 4/6 pack they stock.

as I said above, they were unlikely to take the offer because it was an online one. But they take the offer as it stands. Any 6 pack for half price

as I said above, they were unlikely to take the offer because it was an online one. But they take the offer as it stands. Any 6 pack for half price

I went to Dans near Monash Uni and they wouldn't as it was an 'internet offer'. Dans in Brighton said they would do the 20% deal but the manager I spoke to was clueless and had not understanding on the half- price deal. In the clouds she was.

R

the manager I spoke to was clueless and had not understanding on the half- price deal. In the clouds she was.
The manager of a Dan Murphy's wasn't familiar with the somewhat unusual offer made by another business? They should fire the silly cow!

I went into my local Dan's here in Holland Park and bought a couple 6-packs of Samuel Adams Boston Lager, and it came to $20. Thought it was a mistake but he said they were "doing a twofer" on them. I think it had something to do with this.

I went into my local Dan's here in Holland Park and bought a couple 6-packs of Samuel Adams Boston Lager, and it came to $20. Thought it was a mistake but he said they were "doing a twofer" on them. I think it had something to do with this.

I am curious what makes this an 'internet deal'. The only thing internet is the token. I think Dans just wants to ride it out without getting through the stock at such a low price. There does not seem to be any real agreement among the various Dans. Some give it, some don't, some one- off......

This deal is just awesome, 4 visits and I've picked up a mixed slab of Little Creatures Bright and Pale Ale for $32. Bargain if ever I saw one.

6 pack of white rabbit dark for a tenner... Happy days

The manager of a Dan Murphy's wasn't familiar with the somewhat unusual offer made by another business? They should fire the silly cow!
Any business operator unfamiliar with the competitive position of their most active business aggressor possibly should be fired. Thus your point is??

Pretty much all of the feedback in this thread is that the employees of the actual store presenting the offer don't even understand it so why the **** should the competition? Also I think you'll find that this one (actually very small and gimmicky) offer could hardly be considered their competitive position and if you're in any sort of position where you should be using those terms it is actually you who should be getting the sack.

Did I say something nasty to you at some point? I'm sorry if my words on a screen hurt your vagina.

Pretty much all of the feedback in this thread is that the employees of the actual store presenting the offer don't even understand it so why the **** should the competition? Also I think you'll find that this one (actually very small and gimmicky) offer could hardly be considered their competitive position and if you're in any sort of position where you should be using those terms it is actually you who should be getting the sack.

Did I say something nasty to you at some point? I'm sorry if my words on a screen hurt your vagina.
So very obvious you have had nothing to do with business. Either that or you are just ******* useless at it.

Back