• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

45l Mytton Rodd Keg, Fs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carbonator

Reaction score
Similar to this one in image;

45Litre.jpg

I have 6 surplus 45 Litre soda kegs. The soda machines have all gone to Bag-in-Box and they are redundant to my needs. You can be safe in the knowledge you can't get busted for stealing if you own one of these.

They have only ever been used for soft drink syrup. No dents of any capacity limiting nature. USED.

If you brew using the small fermenters, you can pour the beer from 2 batches into these kegs.

They are free from corrosion and did hold pressure when last used, however, they now do not have tank plugs.

They do have a dip tube, hatch and PR Valve. They will need a hatch rubber as well. probably a good idea to renew the PR Valve rubber too.

$120 each, plus actual registered delivery costs by Aus Post to locations within Australia only. Insurance is an optional extra.

Use the Aus Post web calculator to determine postage cost from 4000, plus $2.75 mandatory registration.

Weight 12Kg, dimensions 64 x 33 x 33

http://www1.auspost.com.au/pac/aus_parcel.asp

Send me a PM if interested

where are you located?

if in melbs i'll take 2 if not dont worry about it.

my bad didnt see that. still tempted but $155's too much for me. i already have one plus a 23L. they are rare as all buggery though, if you were in melb i'd buy all six.

Can I do a pick up. and if so, where are you located?

Sold
In a heart beat, PM sent to arrange payment and collection.

MHB

A good find.

I have some Mytton Rodd kegs. What sort of posts and disconnects are you going to put on them and where are you getting them from?

Poiter.

Latest posts

Back