• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[MELB] Kegs, Reg, CO2 Bottle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loco88

Reaction score
Selling off a few things, have accumulated some surplus.

2.6KG CO2 Bottle - Filled just before Christmas. Conservatively estimate to be 75% full, 95% confident it's more full than that, 43% confident with percentages. Costs $25 per fill at Keg King if that helps.

Regulator - Smaller in mass than the Keg King ones, does the exact same job. Hasn't missed a beat. Or if preferred, I can keep that one and sell a Keg King MkIII. Buyer's preference.

Mytton Rodd Keg - Not sure the size, but you can see it next to 19L cornies. I reckon 23L, maybe 21L. I'm fresh off spending $60+ on a new post, pressure valve, and new seals (will include what was left over if you like). Holds pressure, currently has a brew in it.

19L Coke-style keg - It's one of the shorter fatter ones, but it does have ball lock connections. I can get a photo tonight, but it's pretty boring all things considered. Holds pressure.

Collection from the Upwey/FTG area. PM offers. Happy to answer questions. I'll update this post as necessary.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back