• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Mytton Rodd/Firestone keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maggotbrain65

Reaction score
For Sale

Mytton Rodd/Firestone keg with Andale snaplock adaptors & 40mm male threaded tube. Previously used as a washout keg in a bar. More solid build than a Corny keg.

$70

Pick up only St Kilda East, Melbourne
20160511_195645_resized.jpg

20160511_195839_resized.jpg

Do you know what size it is? 23Ltr? If you've still got it on weekend I might be interested as will be in Melbourne. I don't suppose you have the original posts for it do you? They're $30 each being why.

I've got 8x23Ltr ones so prefer to keep to same size so will probably pass her up I'm afraid especially without posts. With them it would be worth it for parts alone.

Yep, I tried pricing-up the cost of changing-over all my Mytton-Rodd pin-lock kegs to ball-locks & it was cost-prohibitive.

I've decided it's probably cheaper/easier to just buy cheap plastic pin-lock disconnects from Keg-King & chuck out the ones that (invariably) don't work than to replace all the original posts.

MartinOC said:
Yep, I tried pricing-up the cost of changing-over all my Mytton-Rodd pin-lock kegs to ball-locks & it was cost-prohibitive.

I've decided it's probably cheaper/easier to just buy cheap plastic pin-lock disconnects from Keg-King & chuck out the ones that (invariably) don't work than to replace all the original posts.
call nev at onlinebrewingsupplies $20 each if your doing a bundle he may even do a bulk discount. Note G&G have them for a similar price.

MB

Latest posts

Back