45Kg Gas Bottles (Melb. ONLY)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The theory I've read is that most appliances are designed to burn propane. Using a higher butane ratio can, in theory, leave behind more unburnt combustibles, which displaces oxygen.
That being said I knew a couple of farmers who refilled and used autogas for years in their homes. They're both DEAD...

...from old age.

Anyway, great price on those bottles Martin. I'd get one if I didn't have so many 9kgs at home. Can your contact source pure argon bottles?

Topic locked due to the legally questionable aspects mentioned earlier. Apologies for being a wet blanket but it's no different to discussing brewery owned kegs or distilling as far as forum guidelines go.

Additionally, while I understand tempers may flare late at night, especially after a few drinks, please minimise the insult trading, preferably to zero.
Any moderator would be well within their rights to issue suspensions and warning points but I believe we're all adult and intelligent enough to recognise when we've crossed a line so a general warning here will suffice for the present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back