EOI - 45Kg LPG Bottles (Melb ONLY)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done, Curly!

We "only" need 3 more takers & we're a goer.

I might finally introduce myself to the new neighbours & see if there's any interest there...

C'mon guys, I thought you'd be all over this like a big black Rottweiler!!

I'm nearly out of possible buyers. C'mon people. Get on board!!! 3 left!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Home Brewer

I've seen hide nor hair of my neighbours so far. Might wait for the weekend....?

Curly, I'm about to set fire to some junk if you wanna drop over for a beer (I've only got Coopers Red's in the fridge, but you're welcome). PM me for the address if you're up for it.

Well, I COULD'VE said "weeds", but I don't think that would've come across any better.... :ph34r:

Speaking of pyro....
When my youngest was about 11 he used to go to boys brigade.
They had a father-son pyromaniacs camp.
They got a truck load of timber from a timber yard. Teams of 6 ( 3 dad's 3 boys) had all day to build the biggest and best cubby house.
Then in the night time....we set fire to them.
Dad's had more fun than the boys

OK guys, I've tried my neighbours on the weekend & drawn a complete blank (one of them doesn't use gas at all!). At this stage, I'd have to call this one a fizzer.

Sorry, Curly. Without the numbers, we can't purchase the pallet required to get the deal. I'll PM you to let you know the next-best hire/exchange deals I've found.

BUMP!!!

Here's a second bite at the cherry for those who were interested before, since I've discovered that there's more interest (a mate of mine wants 3 on his own, plus there's some other interest from my locale for another 2-3).

FYI, I got two of these in the last BB & filled BOTH of them at the local servo for under $120 (MAX-fill 85L) & STILL haven't gone through one bottle in almost 6 months of domestic use.

These things come with an automotive LPG fitting from the manufacturer (hence the servo-fill), so there's no "extra" purchase of decanting hoses required.

They retail for $300-$350 each, but I haggled a deal for $250 each because I purchased 6 of them in one go. I think I can do the same again (or better!), subject to interest.

Post your interest below:

MartinOC - 3

How did you go filling them at the servo? Were they okay with it all?

Yep, I just tied them both into my trailer & took them to the local roadhouse & filled them both laying down (85Litres MAX each). No questions asked.

At 5am on a foggy Sunday morning after sussing out surveillance camera locations. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back