• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

44gal SS Drums

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
any interest? I have 4 to go.. Ive not opened them up yet, will this week but I understand that they used to contain Jam..

They are currently painted externally so will need a buff up with a wire brush on an angle grinder or some such.

Ready to go in 2 weeks, will take a hunge each for them from this crowd, if there is no interest, I'll list elsewhere in a week for double that.

Cheers

if I had the space to store them, I'd keep them for myself and build a ******* epic reiteration system...

I'll grab 3 Jesse - just need to do a day trip to pick them up mate

crap! I'll get one, might sort with droid pick em up together.

Ed: knew I shouldn't have rolled over at 5am.

Droid we'll talk;)

Would be interested if there's one up for grabs still

seems unlikely mate, Droid and Malt Junkie are gunna do exactly what I'd do if I had the time.. very interested in Droids seeing the photo's of the build

@droid I'll ring ya and sort out the when mate, @malt junkie if it cant be combined, I'll get it to mine and you can sort out whenever?

yes I'll take photos of the build ... I'll be bringing the trailer and can pick up the 4 ... and will need refreshments ...

I reckon the HLT will be able to double as a hex for the case swaps if needed, I've been thinking about that for a while

yes I'll take photos of the build ... I'll be bringing the trailer and can pick up the 4 ... and will need refreshments ...

I reckon the HLT will be able to double as a hex for the case swaps if needed, I've been thinking about that for a while
Herms coil?

Herms coil?

yes if you're offering ..

might put two in as I already have one (instead of $helling out the coin for a big coil) thinking there could be a valve and tee from the Mother coil to the secondary giving the option to stay in the HLT for longer or back to the mash. Not sure but that's the fun of a build, thinking about all the options - good fun!

ed> two might also help with two mash tuns

yes if you're offering ..

might put two in as I already have one (instead of $helling out the coin for a big coil) thinking there could be a valve and tee from the Mother coil to the secondary giving the option to stay in the HLT for longer or back to the mash. Not sure but that's the fun of a build, thinking about all the options - good fun!

ed> two might also help with two mash tuns
Think 5/8" tube, thats a lot of wort to be recircing. Temp vs flow vs volume. And with the swap brews volume and flow have been the kicker.

Back