4 pines stout yeast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pm me too please. Ill print the recipe and send it out to sea in a bottle.

I will also brew it. Love that stout. 3rd on my list!

Love this stout and about to start all grain. Would appreciate this recipe. Cheers

No, but there's a long list of PM's to send?

Ill take a PM
Also let me know what yeast ya want us to try something like a liquid british yeast 1098

Didn't expect so much interest, I'll pm the waiting list tomorrow :)

Has anyone brewed it yet? Ive got the ingredients ready to go but today I had to brew my RIS to put away for next winter.

Ive got some grain for it just trying to find time to brew

OK, If I am sending this out to 30 brewers I don't see a good reason to not post it. That and the guys at the brewery weren't too phased. This may not be the regular recipe but they may have been experimenting on smaller batches. I assume the brookvale brewery is where the large batches get done.

So here it is, hopefully I am not out of line posting it.

Would be great to use this thread to perfect it on a homebrew scale.

Enjoy

IMG-20150731-WA0001.jpg

I hope I'm not too late... I made the trip to the 4 Pines brew pub, Lunch was their big stout pie and washed it down with a several pints of that velvety luscious stout. I would love to have this on tap at home. This beer is so much better from the tap!
Can I get PM too please.

I promise I won't send it to anyone else.
Will swell their coffers when I'm next in Newcastle, their APA is my go to drop when I'm staying at the Orient hotel.

Back