• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

345ml Bottles Fs.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

praxis178

Reaction score
Ok so I have to fund my malt requirements for the up coming ESB beer comp, and well as I have a sh1t load of James Squire, Little Creatures, and Matilda Bay bottles (and about 3 cases of Euro trash green 330ml ones if you're a masochist), I figure about 10 cases should cover my malt requirements (I actually have about 30 cases).

So here's the deal all the bottles are washed and de-labelled and ready for sanitation and filling. I'd prefer to sell them by the case ($16), but if you want all ten I'll do it for $150 for the lot, they come with boxes and in most cases the 6pack carry pack things.

Prefer pick up, but can arrange delivery within 30kms of Nambour. As for payment prefer COD/Pu, but am open to alternative payment options. <grin>

I should add that if you want they can be all James Squire, I don't have enough of the others to do more than a case or two (LC I could probably do 3). I go to Brisbane once a week so if you're down that way and interested let me know, I'm usually in Brisy on a Tuesday.

BTW 10 cases is enough to set you up to do three 27L brews, or almost 4x23L ones (~one case short, if you're a kit brewer let me know and I'll chuck in the extra case).

I should add that if you want they can be all James Squire, I don't have enough of the others to do more than a case or two (LC I could probably do 3). I go to Brisbane once a week so if you're down that way and interested let me know, I'm usually in Brisy on a Tuesday.

BTW 10 cases is enough to set you up to do three 27L brews, or almost 4x23L ones (~one case short, if you're a kit brewer let me know and I'll chuck in the extra case).

Some further/additional info:

Since becoming aware of the "cheap" versions of the Matilda Bay bottles, I've decided that these WON'T be included (I have a case of them), just don't know if the bottle quality is up to HB standards.

Also I'm open to reasonable offers.....

Some further/additional info:

Since becoming aware of the "cheap" versions of the Matilda Bay bottles, I've decided that these WON'T be included (I have a case of them), just don't know if the bottle quality is up to HB standards.

Also I'm open to reasonable offers.....
bump and a price drop $10/case each or $8/case if you take all 10......

Forgive me if I'm wrong, are you suggesting I could go out and buy a carton of JS for $55 and then sell the empties for $10, meaning the carton only cost me $45?

Forgive me if I'm wrong, are you suggesting I could go out and buy a carton of JS for $55 and then sell the empties for $10, meaning the carton only cost me $45?

Well it does rely on the premise of actually being able to sell the bottles. I think you'd have a far better chance of "recycling" with coopers longnecks.

seems a bit rich...trying to sell 345ml bottles for 40 cents each to fellow homebrewers.

Yeah, I wasn't going to say anything, but my LHBS has Coopers Long Necks for between $5 and $10 for a dozen, which seems better value.

Yeah, I wasn't going to say anything, but my LHBS has Coopers Long Necks for between $5 and $10 for a dozen, which seems better value.

Then make a reasonable offer, did say I was open to 'em, but you'll note that those too ain't free (see quote) either, so my price of $10/24bottles is well into the ball park on the volume bottled/$ spent, matter of fact it's the same (bit cheaper even, if you get 10 cases).....

But honestly there is a bit of work involved to get them ready to use, washing/delabeling (not to mention drinking all that questionable JSGA, ok so I don't do this I have my minions do it for me :ph34r: ), electricity for the hot water etc..... Them things ain't free, so yeah there has to be a cost in there somewhere. BTW not everyone likes to bottle to longnecks, I prefer 500ml swing tops, but use the 345ml for sessionable brews, as me mates like to slip a bottle into a cooler and swill away, each to their own bottle.

Latest posts

Back