3/4" Stainless Washers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoff_tewierik

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been trying to source some 3/4" stainless steel washers for my mash tun conversion, but have not had any luck at the local hardware, irrigation or fittings stores. Have even resorted to seraching chandleries online to find some but without any luck.

Anyone know where I can source some in Brisbane? Or even online?

Cheers,

GT

Hi all,

Been trying to source some 3/4" stainless steel washers for my mash tun conversion, but have not had any luck at the local hardware, irrigation or fittings stores. Have even resorted to seraching chandleries online to find some but without any luck.

Anyone know where I can source some in Brisbane? Or even online?

Cheers,

GT
how many do you need ?? and how quickly ?
i might be able to help you out , no promises ,if it can all it will cost you is what aust post charge me to get it to ya
email me at [email protected] and let me know what you need and ill see what i can do and let you know

Thanks guys, will hit up the local fasteners, and if that falls through I'll drop you a line Barra.

Cheers,

GT

sent Roota069 a PM. he works for an industrial supplies place. He's been getting bits and peices for me.

Thanks to Killer for the nudge in the right direction.

I just went for a quick 5 minute drive and picked up half a dozen of the 3/4" Stainless Washers from Bolts, Steel & Tools http://www.fastenersales.com.au/ for less then it would have cost me for Zinc plated ones from Bunnings.

Cheers,

GT

Latest posts

Back