• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

2x Kettles For Sale Perfect For Biab

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty

Reaction score
Hey guys, i stopped brewing a couple of months ago but have found 2 kettles that are just taking up room under my house and they gotta go. Please note i made these months ago and they have not been used before, so not teasted for leaks etc.

Kettle #1 This one is complete and includes a reusable grain bag that is perfect for BIAB and a reusable smaller grain/hop bag. The only things it doesnt have is handles or a lid. Not sure how much its worth so make an offer if your interested
IMG_0437.JPG
IMG_0438.JPG
Kettle #2 This one is identical to the first but is 99% complete. I had problems with my hole saw that i was using so the final two holes where the tap and sight gauge attach too need a little widening, nothing a dremel couldn't fix. (something i don't have) It includes everything needed to look identical to kettle #1. It includes two reusable smaller grain/hop bag. IMG_0439.JPG

Happy to sell as a pair or i will seperate.

Pick up ONLY from Forestville Sydney.

PM your bids.

Sorry, more Q's. I ask here rather than PM because I'm sure others would be interested.
What thickness is it & what's it made out of?

Sorry, more Q's. I ask here rather than PM because I'm sure others would be interested.
What thickness is it & what's it made out of?

they look like old kegs sprayed grey, so probably stainless and a few mils in thickness

Still have both for sale, having both would be a perfect AG setup, one for HLT and another for the kettle. Please someone take them off my hands!!!!!

Latest posts

Back