• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

20L cubes $5 ea & 20L / 13L buckets $5 for 3 [MELBOURNE)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll also have 2 (from the next available batch) & pick-up law-of-ohms' 2 from Macleod.

Thanks for organising!

idzy said:
DJ_L3ThAL, not sure if they will have any more, but would be keen to put my hand up to be on the list for the next ones that come in. Hopefully before 15th! :) Would be happy to take between 4 and 10 if available.
All good, I think there will be another 4 ready from next week but am unsure if they will be able to get them to me in time as it requires one of us to be driving in the others area (I rarely get over their way). If I can get them I'll hold for the day, if not will be in the coming weeks. I'll put you down for 4 for now with a pending 10 as it may take quite a few weeks to get another 10! Think they typically use 1-2 per week.

law-of-ohms said:
I'll have 2 please.
Done.

MartinOC said:
I'll also have 2 (from the next available batch) & pick-up law-of-ohms' 2 from Macleod.

Thanks for organising!
Cool, no worries will have yours with law-of-ohms Martin! Should be later next week I'll PM when ready.

For any other interested, looking forward it doesn't seem that any will be available until mid-March. Might be perfect timing for anyone passing through my area the day of the KK bulk buy.

Could I please put my hand up for 4.

Macleod would be the easiest pick up for me..

Cheers.

No rush just when they are available.

Rob.P said:
Could I please put my hand up for 4.

Macleod would be the easiest pick up for me..

Cheers.

No rush just when they are available.
Cool, added you to the list, will PM once ready.

Hi can you put me down for 4. Noticed also in the pic that he has 20lt buckets are they up for grabs as well

No worries your on the list.

Yep the 20L buckets with handle and lid are 3 for $5! Price will be rounded to nearest dollar, ie. if you want two it's $4, if you want 13 it's $22.

Oh and where will you pick up from Macleod or Tulla?

fortmonty said:
Noticed also in the pic that he has 20lt buckets are they up for grabs as well
Those buckets are great... they sell themselves!

ooohhh, if 20lt buckets are up for grabs too could you put me down for 4 of those also.

Cheers

No worries Rob have put it on your list.

We've already got around 100 buckets so if anyone wants them now or before their cubes are ready let me know :)

**** it, let's move some buckets, make it 3 for $5, does that sound good? Very handy brewing buckets... will get some proper pics up later!!

How big are the buckets? 20l? I'll take 12.

idzy said:
How big are the buckets? 20l? I'll take 12.
Cool mate, I've only got 4 or 5 at Macleod at the moment that you can take on Saturday if you like with your kegs? Will grab a whole heap (~50) the next time they drop cubes around.

Keen to get in on this offer but I cant easily get over to Tulla or Macleod.

If anyone from the Eastern Suburbs is grabbing some and doesnt mind picking some up for me please let me know - I am in Boronia.

I'd be after 4 cubes and 3 buckets if it could be arranged

GrumpyPaul said:
Keen to get in on this offer but I cant easily get over to Tulla or Macleod.

If anyone from the Eastern Suburbs is grabbing some and doesnt mind picking some up for me please let me know - I am in Boronia.

I'd be after 4 cubes and 3 buckets if it could be arranged

Cool mate, you're on the list pending someone collecting for you, I'm sure someone will be by the time we get more cubes in to fill the backlog!

Woostyle said:
I would also be down for 2 if anyone is going out that way. Im in chirnside park and more than happy to pitch in a few for gas for the person headed out that way.
How'd you go with finding someone mate? There should be enough cubes at Tulla for your 2 right now, otherwise can get them brought around to mine with the next batch?

Thanks - I figured it was time to give no chill a try and these bargain cubes are too good not to grab

The ironic thing about all of this is I bought 6 cubes in a bulk buy I organised a couple months ago and paid $10 each :unsure: , ahh well.

I'll take 3 buckets when my cubes are available please! Cheers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back