2015 Whisky Barrels -

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might be able to do a pallet drop ship of four of them to Brisbane via E-go depot to depot for a not-insane amount of money. Things would have to be coordinated and Yob's (feet) should be well-massaged for the effort.

I have to consult my barrel buddy who lives in Melbourne.
All up is it 250 + gst + 70?

No, shipping still needs to be added to get it here, I'll get the total figure from the PM sent out last time

Actually YF, that's pretty close, based on the 8 x 100l, may vary somewhat if we end up with smaller ones in the mix

Im working on it, will update when I have the word.. I expect they are harder to come by.. and these ones arent bloody easy I'll tell you that much for eff all..

they dont make 50l ones for whisky, he was saying it just doesnt work well for whisky for some reason, 25L, yep, 50L, No, 100L, yep..

odd

Fwiw, Lark and Sullivan's Cove (in tassie) both put whiskey into 20-25L barrels, at least for special releases.
Have you tried them? Or is that considered too small?
Even better if you can get them only 3/4's empty ;-))

erm... Im not sure we are the right audience, doesnt look like they part with them easily...

SC.jpg

GoodDuck said:
I'm interested in a 25L barrel.
Add your name to the list further up the page and how many you'd like, update the tally and your in the running

Grainer said:
still after a pinot noir 50lt tho
Can't help you there, I only do whisky.. ;)

Ahh sorry - I feel like an idiot.
I meant the 25L barrels.

Latest posts

Back