2015 Whisky Barrels -

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolfman: 1
Yeastfridge: ?
Brewnut: 1 (Can possibly secure my second) I would prefer a 25lt or 2 but I will take what I can get.
Black n Tan: 2 x 25L
Cooperville: 2 x 25ltr
slcmorro: 1 x 25L (price dependant)
Clickeral: 2 x 25L (one of each if they are different) could also be keen on 100L as an option :) (all price dependant :p)
GoodDuck: 1 x 25L (price dependant)
Batz: 1 x 25L perhaps 2? (price dependent) with shipping to the sunny coast.
Brutusb: 1 x 25L perhaps 2? (price dependent)
GrINER 2X25LT (PENDING PRICE)..Wtf.. you look away for 1 second and this list happens

I would be interested in this depending on cost and freight

Wolfman: 1
Yeastfridge: ?
Brewnut: 1 (Can possibly secure my second) I would prefer a 25lt or 2 but I will take what I can get.
Black n Tan: 2 x 25L
Cooperville: 2 x 25ltr
slcmorro: 1 x 25L (price dependant)
Clickeral: 2 x 25L (one of each if they are different) could also be keen on 100L as an option :) (all price dependant :p)
GoodDuck: 1 x 25L (price dependant)
Batz: 1 x 25L perhaps 2? (price dependent) with shipping to the sunny coast.
Brutusb: 1 x 25L perhaps 2? (price dependent)
GrINER 2X25LT (PENDING PRICE)..Wtf.. you look away for 1 second and this list happens
AJ80: 1 x 25L

Just registering interest in case this goes ahead. Cheers Yob.

Looks like I will be selling my other 100l Bourbon /whisky barrell.

Just haven't got time to fill it, if I had another 6 weeks until Yob Jr joins us I'd be keeping it.

Ready for sale now.

In other news, various options are being weighed currently, still no firm prices but things are firming up in exciting directions

hey Yob the interest in these smaller barrels should be recognised by all a 25 ltr barell is not cheap but most guys want a 25 ltr over the bigger ones ti sis common a good cooper should see this as a challenge :super:

Yob, I'm interested in anything 50L & larger. I'm heading overseas for 3 weeks, so please email me any info if possible to [email protected] & I'll reply directly.

Ive got a couple of 20litre port barrells that i use for port. Even the 9litre ones arent much cheaper. The cost is in the labour. It takes nearly the same amount of time to make a big one as it does to make the smaller ones. I could be keen for a 25 litre one depending on finances when and if this goes ahead.

Yob said:
tell ya what.. I'll add a sweetner..

Pick up the barrel on the nominated day and also get a 500g bag of hops from my brew freezer, lucky dip style

2 barrels, 2 dips ;)

attachicon.gif
BF.JPG
Glad I'm not the only one whose freezer looks like that!

I've access to these 100l ones..

2 x Rum Finish, 6 Port Cask (8 is a full shipment)

But I'm holding out on the 25 and 50 pricing and availability

;)

Yob said:
I've access to these 100l ones..

2 x Rum Finish, 6 Port Cask (8 is a full shipment)

But I'm holding out on the 25 and 50 pricing and availability

;)
I thought there was no 50lt jobbies?

I'll be interested in a 25 price dependant etc..

same as before I would assume, from memory it was north of $300 to my door, there may be a possibility of getting 8 shipped to brissie though if there is enough interest up there, sounds like Ross is keen for some so this may be of assistance to you guys. I rekon if you guys could get to 4 Ross might* take the otghers

*subject to confirmation

CQ homebrewers in rocky *might* be interested in one.... Freight from brissy would be better than Melbourne....

Bomber Watson said:
CQ homebrewers in rocky *might* be interested in one.... Freight from brissy would be better than Melbourne....
You fellas will need a coordinator up there, I can get them shipped to a single point, on shipping will not be a part of my delivery.

Happy to help coordinate to get it to the single point.

Latest posts

Back