2015 Whisky Barrels -

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like two 25lt jobbies if they come available. Sorry on the mobile so can't add myself to the list. Can someone please?

Wolfman: 1
Yeastfridge: ?
Brewnut: 1 (Can possibly secure my second)
Black n Tan: 2x25L

Total 4

Brewnut: 1 (Can possibly secure my second) I would prefer a 25lt or 2 but I will take what I can get.
Total 4

Brewnut: 1 (Can possibly secure my second) I would prefer a 25lt or 2 but I will take what I can get.
Cooperville 1 x 50L
Total 5

cooperville said:
Hey Yob would it be worth getting one sent to perth?
All depends on your level of connection to having one mate, as mentioned, freight can be the killer, let's see where we end up on price point though eh?

Cooperville 1 x or 2 25's

Total 5 ish

There are NO 50l whisky Barrels

slcmorro: 1 x 25L (price dependant)

Total 6 ish

There are NO 50l whisky Barrels

Clickeral: 2 x 25L (one of each if they are different) could also be keen on 100L as an option :) (all price dependant :p)

Total 8 ish

Clickeral: 2 x 25L (one of each if they are different) could also be keen on 100L as an option :) (all price dependant :p)
Cooperville 2x 25ltr

Cooperville 2x 25ltr
GoodDuck: 1 x 25L (price dependant)

Total 10 ish

Restored some order to the list

Cooperville 2x 25ltr

Total 10 ish

G'day Yob, long time since I've checked in and glad I did.

Cooperville 2x 25ltr
Batz 1x 25L perhaps 2? (price dependent) with shipping to the sunny coast.

Batz said:
G'day Yob, long time since I've checked in and glad I did.

Batz 1x 25L perhaps 2? (price dependent) with shipping to the sunny coast.
Hay Batz, you might want to have a sniff about for shipping options, not cheap from the investigation I did with couriers (wasn't an in depth study though) and there could be a cheaper option out there I didnt investigate or you have a trick up your sleeve.

That said, Ive not got a reply from the Distillery yet, just sent him a nudge to see if I cant get a response to see if this is going to fly or not and in what time frame if it does.

Cheers

Black n Tan: 2 x 25L
Cooperville: 2 x 25ltr
Batz: 1 x 25L perhaps 2? (price dependent) with shipping to the sunny coast.
Brutusb: 1 x 25L perhaps 2? (price dependent)

Latest posts

Back