2015 Whisky Barrels -

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kep an eye on the thread boys, doubrless, when they surface, I'll contact people with expressed interest here as first dibs, but I rekon we will run short already, there is plenty of interest (and rightly so) in them and will not last long.

Ive not started a list as yet but probably should...

Very keen and happy to take the 100l one

As you know Yob, I am interest and have expressed it. Thought I would formally put it down in the thread.

Wolfman: 1
Yeastfridge: ?
Brewnut: 1 (Can possibly secure my second) I would prefer a 25lt or 2 but I will take what I can get.
Black n Tan: 2 x 25L
Cooperville: 2 x 25ltr
slcmorro: 1 x 25L (price dependant)
Clickeral: 2 x 25L (one of each if they are different) could also be keen on 100L as an option :) (all price dependant :p)
GoodDuck: 1 x 25L (price dependant)
Batz: 1 x 25L perhaps 2? (price dependent) with shipping to the sunny coast.
Brutusb: 1 x 25L perhaps 2? (price dependent)
Grainer 2 x 25LT (PENDING PRICE
AJ80: 1 x 25L
Idzy - More
SKB - 100l
Cannibal Smurf
Vanners

shit eh... Im giving them all a poke to see where we are at.

Soooo, I can get a bundle of ex port + 5yr single malt x 100L barrels currently

also

1 x Brandy + 5yr Single Malt (tentatively mine but reserve interest in it if you NEED it)

4 x sherry + 5yr Single Malt

there are 8 to a shipment Cost is in the order of $350 + Shipping to me + any onward shipping, to be arranged by the purchaser.

:ph34r:

Names Below to 8 Barrels

Yob - 1 x Brandy (Tentetive)

Total 1

Brewnut: 1 (Can possibly secure my second) I would prefer a 25lt or 2 but I will take what I can get.
Clickeral: 2 x 25L (one of each if they are different) could also be keen on 100L as an option :) (all price dependant :p)
Idzy - More
SKB - 100l
Cannibal Smurf
Vanners
mxd 1 x 25 price dependant :)

mxd said:
Idzy - More
SKB - 100l
Cannibal Smurf
Vanners
mxd 1 x 25 price dependant :)
Heres the news about the smaller volume barrels direct copy from my email from him today

Hi Jesse,

Yes I will let you know when the barrels come on line but to give you an idea as to how long, I have to order and receive a container load of 250L barrels from the US then empty the excess 50 L ‘s as per pour sales.

This may take a year or two at the earliest but I will let you know when that takes place.

Cheers

So smaller ones seem to be on the waiting list.. Im cool with that as it'll take me that long to cycle the other 100L ones Ive got anyway..

soooooooo..... below, list for currently available Single malt whisky barrels

100L barrels $350 + Shipping and any forward fees

1 x Brandy + 5yr Single Malt (tentatively mine but reserve interest in it if you NEED it, I may consider giving it up)

4 x sherry + 5yr Single Malt

loads of Port + 5yr Single Malt (ask Grainer for a description of these)

1 x Bourbon + 5yr Single Malt

:ph34r:

Names Below to 8 Barrels

Yob - 1 x Brandy (Tentetive, see info above)

Total 1 x 100L

Yob - 1 x Brandy (Tentetive, see info above)
Vanners 1 x Bourbon
​Grainer - Sherry....btw... Port has given some really nice deep stone fruit flavours in my beer.. I LOVE the barrel (WOW I made it early this time)

Total 3 x 100L

put me down for 100L barrel x-port

G'day yob what do you think postage to Perth is gonna look like I'm pretty keen on a bourbon 100ltr ?

cooperville said:
G'day yob what do you think postage to Perth is gonna look like I'm pretty keen on a bourbon 100ltr ?
The Bourbon one I 'know' I can secure has been taken.

You'll have to do your own investigation into forwarding mate, I've not got the time but I don't expect it's cheap

Ed, it's possible that the freight company that brings them into Vic can arrange something but again. You'll need to sort that out, I can help but I can't sort it all out.

Yeah sweet mate ok I will have a ring around what's your location ?

Back