2011 Close-enough-to-get-to-adelaide Autumn Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im letting the Team down. Sorry guys but I just took myself off the swaping list. For some reason the last five attempts at a swap beer ( yes Ive tried 5 times ) have failed to ferment all the way out.

Been brewing for 2 years, never happened before then 5 times in a row????

I will still be attending so look forward to meeting some of you guys and maybe find out what the F$#@ is going on!

Legham

Cracked open one of my swap beers last night and it was reasonable. I'm in.

Good stuff Smurto. Can you put a bit more chilli in your chicken this time. make it more like a ring numbing chicken.

It burns on the way out, not on the way in, hence the name.....

A numb ring, now that WOULD be an achievement.

*checks freezer. spots a bag of red habaneros. insert mad scientist laugh*

Challenge accepted. B)

pitty im not going to be able to make it now, i have some trinidad scorpions and 7pod-Brain strain chillis that would sure heat things up a little

3 spaces now on the swap list and 4 swappers on the standby list.......

Any of the standby swappers want to bump themselves up to official swapper?

Gunna came around today and droped off his swap beers! Im getting excited!

3 spaces now on the swap list and 4 swappers on the standby list.......

Any of the standby swappers want to bump themselves up to official swapper?

I took Mrs Hatchy off the backup list so there's only 3 on the backup list now. I vaguely remember Rotten saying a few pages back that he won't be able to make it. I didn't take him off the list though.

After a mad mad weekend of drinking at the Clipsal, I decided to have an alcohol free week... Starting this morning... I lasted till about 30 mins ago when, after reading all of the posts re: swap beers gone bad, I decided to crack another of mine... Still a cracker. Hope you all enjoy it!

After this beer, no more till Saturday...

I also will be drinking next Saturday. I'm not willing to make any rash predictions about what will or won't happen between now & then though.

Dropped off my beers to MOM this weekend.

The baby has decided not to drop be for the swap day, so i wont be there. (someone else will have to smoke my hop doobie and drink the sunday pint)

Hope it's a great day guys!

Dropped off my beers to MOM this weekend.

The baby has decided not to drop be for the swap day, so i wont be there. (someone else will have to smoke my hop doobie and drink the sunday pint)

Hope it's a great day guys!
Here you go mate. A few ideas to get that baby out.

oh those beers were for the "case swap"... :ph34r:

OK I am officially out of the swap part of the proceedings :(
Good news is I think I know where the infection is coming from, one more fermenter for the garden.
I'll try make up for it by bringing the remains of my Black IPA and the Mild that did well at Tanunda.
My Stammtisch Ale will also be in a Keg and I will bring some meaty things for the barbie.
I'll bring my Keezer and there will be room for a keg or two, I think Nev wants one slot.
Only a week to go!

Nige

That would be appreciated... I'm going to have to force carb my take on an Dusseldorf Alt I kegged last week. I had a chat with the missus and she has decided to make/help me make some pastry suprise things, filled with... well, its a suprise (read: whatever is in the fridge) and homegrown chilli's bits.

Nev

So what do I win for the label comp? :D

ro_po2.jpg

Hate to say it but 16?? I capped mine with black caps, so you all get the added bonus of a piece of masking tape...

Latest posts

Back