2011 Close-enough-to-get-to-adelaide Autumn Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to say it but 16?? I capped mine with black caps, so you all get the added bonus of a piece of masking tape...

Note to self, don't put Nev's beer in the esky if there's a chance the ice will melt.

Edited to include a quote (again).

I vaguely remember Rotten saying a few pages back that he won't be able to make it. I didn't take him off the list though.

You are correct Hatchy. Taking family to see Hawks flog the Crows at AAMI. Will be right behind goals in Hawks cheersquad, look for the crazy guy with all the kids!! :p

CARN HAWKS

I reckon you were at beerbelly at some point last year wearing stacks of hawks gear with several kids weren't you?

That was me :D
You must have had a hair cut then, the guy I saw that day looked like a Bum :icon_drunk:

Hey fellas,
I just noticed that ive been upgraded from the backup swappers list to the swappers list.

Unfortunately im not going to be able to swap as ill be away in NSW.

Sorry guys.

Have a good time though, and hopefully ill be available for the next one.

Cheers,
Al

With 3 spots available on the swap list & only 1 bloke on the backup list I figure I'm safe to chill one of my longnecks & see how bad the overcarbing is in the longnecks.

I've updated the article with my effort. A FES. It didn't quite go to plan as I was mucking around with my new urn when I brewed it and ended up with a little lower OG than anticipated. Also I primed with less sugar this time and i'm afraid it may be a little low on fizz. But I'm pretty happy with it none the less. I bottled on the 29-1-11 so it is ready to drink strait away.

Bring on swap day!!

I chucked my 2nd bottle of yr beer from the last swap in the fridge earlier. That will probably disappear over the next day or 2.

Will be interesting to see how it has held up. Mine are long gone. It did seem to get better with a bit of age though.

I can try to hang onto it until Saturday if you want. I've somehow emptied all my kegs except the one with my Stammtisch entry in it so have been "tidying up" the bottled beers but can probably save 1 bottle until Saturday.

no mate go for it. I'm not that worried.... and I don't want to be responsible for you going thirsty. Just let me know if it was ok or crap.

I dont think it will be either?

This is what i got......with respect....

Thanks for the details mate, sadly I can't get to this swap as I have a wedding to go to. I'm sure it'll be a cracker if previous swaps are anything to go by, hopefully some photos get put up somewhere!
Cheers, Mark (bigholty).

Just putting it out there so we know how many swappers we have.

I am an article editing machine. bigh is gone now too.

does anybody know rustyc30? do they want to move to the main swap list?

Latest posts

Back