2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:

I thought I was goin to be the only one with that "I'm hammered" look in the photo's. Yea! :beer:

Man was I that wrecked... Must practise some more!!!! Glad I had a good time. Did I ? I think I did.

If my missus had a turned to pick me up like Chappos did, with me like that, she would have left alone..

Man was I that wrecked... Must practise some more!!!!

Hey lilo looks like we are almost interchangable (just need high heeled shoes) which means I'll get SWMBO to drag you off home next time! Hey you might get lucky? But I doubt it! :ph34r:

Spaz_lilo.jpg

That Lilo is spazminos :lol:

Got home late last night....lack of sleep caught up with me on the flight. That's what happens when you're last man down, first man up.

So many people to thank....firstly, brucey and ren....what gracious hosts. Attentive, engaging, generous. Thanks guys, so much. Thanks to Ross for his hospitality in the pre-swap catchup. To all the other brewers at the swap, that made me feel so welcome. Awsome guys, seriously. To the guys that I missed catching up with (who were there)....sorry guys, really. lots of new faces and names blending with each other in my beer-soaked brains.....I was losing track of who I'd met, and who I hadn't. I think I introduced myself to some people several times, and unfortunately missed others....... :lol: And sorry to miss some of the guys that didn't make it.....screwy and andrew in . But that's OK, barring unforseen circumstances, I'll be back next year. With company. Yes, that means you Muckey. :p

Big thanks to the gang who stayed at chappo manor. Jody, Henno, Paul.....you guys seriously rock. Special mention to Henno for fronting up to a trio of drunks on friday night in my defence (unnecessary, but still touching), in a complete dive bar, even though we'd only met 15 mins before...."You leave him alone: he's my maaaaaaaate!" Classic. I owe you a big fish sammich for that one. ;)

Big thanks to chappos female neighbour, for not calling the cops on me, hitting me, or spitting on me. Although the spitting might have been OK. :ph34r:

And of course, me ole mate chapchap. What can I say, buddy. Words just aren't enough. You made my year, mate. Nuff said, I think....

Might as well pencil in the Xmas-in-July Case Swap @ Casa D'Winkle in (shock horror) July next year.
Just don't expect a pig on a spit.

Well done Perry ! If I'm not working I'll be there.

So what about a little wedge in between?

I propose a Marchofest at the cave, sort of Oktoberfest gone all marcho.....I'm sure we can think of something, chilli and curry things that burn, food that makes wimp's cry comes to mind. It's hard for me to set this in concrete, but now does the 12th sound?

You will receive nothing like what you have recently become accustomed to, you will be made very welcome (but don't expect a pig on the spit) It's sort of bring a dish of something to add to the table and look after yourselves. I can recommend the self service here :beer:

Batz

I propose a Marchofest at the cave, sort of Oktoberfest gone all marcho.....I'm sure we can think of something, chilli and curry things that burn, food that makes wimp's cry comes to mind. It's hard for me to set this in concrete, but now does the 12th sound?

You will receive nothing like what you have recently become accustomed to, you will be made very welcome (but don't expect a pig on the spit) It's sort of bring a dish of something to add to the table and look after yourselves. I can recommend the self service here :beer:

Batz
Sounds good to me, Batz. You are aware that the 12th March 2010 is a Friday?

Shall I make a sleeps counter?

Batz

Is that after the storm season? Might be there for a while otherwise :ph34r: .
Sounds great, 3 months between AHB PU's should allow for rebuilding of brownie points, and partial short-term forgiveness of sins. Not to mention restocking supplies :icon_cheers: .

Sounds good to me, Batz. You are aware that the 12th March 2010 is a Friday?

Shall I make a sleeps counter?

Make that the 13th :ph34r:

Sounds great, 3 months between AHB PU's should allow for rebuilding of brownie points, and partial short-term forgiveness of sins. Not to mention restocking supplies :icon_cheers: .

I have PM'd you both. :icon_cheers:

TP

I agree Winkle... I should be able to get SWMBO convinced I have been a good by then surely?

My Birthday! :icon_chickcheers:

Holy crap is it! That makes it my wedding anniversary then, new date required pronto !

angry_wife.jpg

What was I thinking?

Batz

I agree Winkle... I should be able to get SWMBO convinced I have been a good by then surely?

I rang Mrs Chappo, she agreed to be the Stripper at Winkles, she was ever so gracious for the invitation, BUT she did say that Trent was NOT to be invited....Apparently he has to clean the driveway with a small brush, or something like that...

I rang Mrs Chappo, she agreed to be the Stripper at Winkles, she was ever so gracious for the invitation, BUT she did say that Trent was NOT to be invited....Apparently he has to clean the driveway with a small brush, or something like that...

Not - "wash road with tongue" :ph34r:

View attachment 33097
Did he have any identifying marks? Why yes officer...
I think the translation is congregate around my arse but my latin is a little rusty...
Finally my ass is getting the recognition it deserves. On the interwebs for all to admire.

Thanks so much for the samples of your lambics Ben, will PM you soon for a bit of info. Going to get one down asap.

Finally my ass is getting the recognition it deserves. On the interwebs for all to admire.

Thanks so much for the samples of your lambics Ben, will PM you soon for a bit of info. Going to get one down asap.

+1 :beerbang:
(the lambic, not the arse)

Latest posts

Back