2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just going over my pre-swap checklist and thought I'd remind those bringing their instruments to not forget them! That means you Chappo... don't forget your ukulele!

Just going over my pre-swap checklist and thought I'd remind those bringing their instruments to not forget them! That means you Chappo... don't forget your ukulele!

Ive got an out of tune acoustic six string that matches my out of tune voice I could bring.

Hmmmm, I think its for the best if the rickenbacker and my new favorite thing in the world, markbass minimark, stay at home.

He's bringing his bed flute to play in front of Baa Bra.

My pre-swap list is:

Nurofen
Sudafed
Panadol
Antihistamines
Swap outfit
Sunglasses
Book to read (if I have to spend time in the cop shop)
Lanolin

It might look like a chemists' shopping list, this is a heavyweight event. :p

My pre-swap list is:

Nurofen
Sudafed
Panadol
Antihistamines
Swap outfit
Sunglasses
Book to read (if I have to spend time in the cop shop)
Lanolin

It might look like a chemists' shopping list, this is a heavyweight event. :p

Your not planning on freebaseing in the smoker are you Incider.

my wife wants to know what im laughing at.......that is too funny

dont forget the aeroguard! or are you lot used to been munched on?

Your not planning on freebaseing in the smoker are you Incider.

Of course - there's heaps of bikies going to be there.

my wife wants to know what im laughing at.......that is too funny

dont forget the aeroguard! or are you lot used to been munched on?

No worries about mossies, they'll get pinged DUI after the first bite. :p

Well the Case swap beer is tasting pretty good and is ready to go. The stout for consumption is tasting even better, I am showing great self discipline.....well sort of. My Movember has stalled but I really am not a gay Biker ( CB hope ya noticed the donation from one of the ladies at work) the mo and hardhat have been getting village peolple comments.

Scruffy and I will lead a few choruses of "Ilkley Moor Bar T'at" and later when we are crying drunk we'll no doubt break into

Last edited by a moderator:
And what 'supplies' is Ross supplying?

Does he sell lube an stuff?
The answer is yes: http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=890 :)

The lube does not affect beer foam.... I think if you have to worry about that around InCider you're doing it wrong :unsure:

Been on course all week so this swap is going to be a welcome relief from having to read about government legislation. The saving grace was a walk to Nectar to stock the fridge in my apartment, not often I spend $60 and only walk out with a 6-pack :)

Will be leaving from the Ipswichvegas area Saturday afternoon sometime, if anyone needs a lift please let me know.

Guys..CAMP OVENS will be welcome...

The more Camp Ovens, the more bread that can be baked on the day... :)

If I can get 6 ovens, then we will have bread till Tuesday.... :)

CAMP OVENS..not camp queens... ;)

Again, lift on offer anywhere from Kingaroy via Caboolture & Craftbrewer, down to Sqyre's.......

Oh, and back on topic, boobies and sheep sex.... :p

Scruffy and I will lead a few choruses of "Ilkley Moor Bar T'at" and later when we are crying drunk we'll no doubt break into

Then t'worms'll come an` eyt thee up.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the Case swap beer is tasting pretty good and is ready to go. The stout for consumption is tasting even better, I am showing great self discipline.....well sort of. My Movember has stalled but I really am not a gay Biker ( CB hope ya noticed the donation from one of the ladies at work) the mo and hardhat have been getting village peolple comments.

Yes mate, saw that and didnt have a F---ing clue who it was, thank her for that, my moe is nice and Ginger now... :unsure: And could be a good tickler for anyone thats interested.. :ph34r:

:icon_cheers: CB

Oh, Ill post harder when I get home from work.... After I pack my Tent Pole.... :blink:

...That means you Chappo... don't forget your ukulele!

:rolleyes: Ah ok Bonj.

Fark me I'm getting a bit of a long list going here:
  1. More fire wood
  2. Chainsaw for InCider to play with
  3. Gas
  4. Keg
  5. Swap beers
  6. 4 Out of Towners
  7. Aeroguard
  8. Nappies
  9. Condoms
  10. Smokes