2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True Brad! But they also lack any...well??? Personality really... :ph34r:

I know - not one threat of RAPE amongst the lot of them. I dunno why anyone should go to either swap really.

Rape is such a harsh way of putting it. We prefer to call it "Special Man Lovin' Time with InCider".

Here in banjo-playin' land we refer to it as Manly Love. Ask Sea Bass, he'll fill you in. Literally.

manly_love.jpg

Hey bum that was post 1966. did you know that australia moved to decimal currency in 1966. Also the year of the HR holden

Yeah, poor old bum always cops a pounding in these threads :ph34r:

Yeah, poor old bum always cops a pounding in these threads :ph34r:

The worst part is I never even get a courtesy reach-around. Remember your manners at the swap, boys.

Finally finished work :beerbang: , missus has given me the shits all bloody week and ill be glad to drive the f--- away in the morning.... The missus new name is "The Instigator" <_<

I said to her yesterday "Im going to Clean your car this afternoon before I take it away" she says "Ill do it in the morning" "Ok" I say.. F---, why did I believe her? Her idea of cleaning it, is to take out the stuff thats in it and thats it!!!! :angry:

Womans idea of life/stuff in general is completely different to mens....

I wanna leave now...

CB

1 more sleep and im fecking out of here, I may not return... :ph34r:

Space at my place mate...plenty of beer here :p

PS: 2 more sleeps...******* Excited!!!!!! :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back